• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Temple of Time in SS

geek4887

The Unknown
I was just wondering if it HAS been confirmed for their to be the Temple of Time in SS. I was looking at the walkthrough feature here in ZD and saw a chapter dedicated to the temple. If so, wasn't the temple built to be as a lock to the Sacred Realm? And without the Triforce, how can there be a Sacred Realm? Oh, and one more thing, wasn't the entrance to the Sacred Realm/Chamber of Sages, locked by the Master Sword? Well, there's no Master Sword in this game, so...I'm so confused. Please help me clarify. :sweat:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'm pretty sure that the Temple of Time will make an appearance in SS because it focuses on forging the Master Sword. And the Temple of Time holds the Master Sword...

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That came from one review, it's not officially confirmed. There's speculation that maybe that mysterious temple hidden in the woods could be the ToT, but as you said, that wouldn't make sense.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I'm pretty sure that the Temple of Time will make an appearance in SS because it focuses on forging the Master Sword. And the Temple of Time holds the Master Sword...

Incorrect. It is destined to hold the Master Sword. Link must forge it by using the "flames", probably after the boss fight.
The Temple of Time is probably in the Lanayru region where time is being restored to the Lanayru Desert (unconfirmed).

But how would the Temple of Time in the Lanayru region get to the Marketplace in the Kingdom in OoT? And then how would it get to deep in the Lost Woods in Faron region? A shift in geodynamic plate perhaps?
I hope the ToT doesn't have ANY gohmas in it; I found those bugs annoying and time-consuming.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm thinking it's that "color-changing" dungeon. When Link hits a switch, the area around it goes from dry and sandy to grassy and full of life. Enemies also appear. It's sort of like time is reversing in that specific little area, so the "Temple of Time" in Skyward Sword is probably this dungeon and not the Temple of Time we know of. It probably won't even be called the Temple of Time.

geek4887

The Unknown
I'm thinking it's that "color-changing" dungeon. When Link hits a switch, the area around it goes from dry and sandy to grassy and full of life. Enemies also appear. It's sort of like time is reversing in that specific little area, so the "Temple of Time" in Skyward Sword is probably this dungeon and not the Temple of Time we know of. It probably won't even be called the Temple of Time.
Is that so? I really thought that it was goint to be the ToT. I wanted to see the place in this game. I thought that the Sages would build it alongside Link, although, as said, the placement of the ToT would be kinda off. I mean geographically, it's nearly impossible if you think about it.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
They said that the switches you hit inside the Desert Area's temple take yoou back in time to where things were luch and green, which will also bring back the monsters, cretures and and any important structures.

There is going to be a time reversing area in the game complete with a temple. A french review called it the temple of time but we don't know if they were actually using the name or saying that it is a temple where time plays a major role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom