• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah that was a fast 3 pages. Anyways, Justeazy does seem like scum, but like Illmatic said above, a speed-lynch gives the town nothing to go on for Day 2. Better take some more time, look into Justeazy some more, look into other people some more even, secure a good day before the lynch, guys. With that said yeah, I'll wait and see.

I strongly disagree there. Just by looking at the few posts here, I'm already looking to Gonzo for Day 2. People slip up all the time, you just don't realize it.

And people die at night. Some people may not be fans of it, but I still like to dive into the night deaths. I believe it leads places no other evidence could.

/end beliefs

Big Octo

=^)
The Justeazy vote count is obviously hard to diminish, but other votes may be able to top it. If Gonzo can make a very convincing statement, then the lynch could take a huge turn, and we can find out how scummy other people are. Although Justeazy roleclaimed (maybe), we can look into other the roles of other people this way.

I'll still keep my vote until a convincing statement comes around.

Convincing statement?? How much more convincing do you need?? He claimed (plus he was the first to claim, so the only way he could know the format was if it came from his pm) and it looks legit, or atleast it would to a true citizen. A speed lynch on Justeazy would be a waste of a day and a waste of a lynch. Lets look towards those who are trying to push for his lynch more heavily than others.

Big Octo

=^)
Convincing statement?? How much more convincing do you need?? He claimed (plus he was the first to claim, so the only way he could know the format was if it came from his pm) and it looks legit, or atleast it would to a true citizen. A speed lynch on Justeazy would be a waste of a day and a waste of a lynch. Lets look towards those who are trying to push for his lynch more heavily than others.
That reinforces it a little more.

Unvote: Justeazy

IGMEOY: The majority of the Justeazy voters.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
HOLY **** NUGGETS! D: Why you guys start the thread at 9 Dx I was a sleep D:

Any way....

Vote:Djinn One of these days you will be scum D<
o -o that is all till after school

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Actually, TreeHuggerPanda made a good point.

Read the sentence after the logic one. And Kybyrian gets the credit, not me.

What does logical have to do with being mafia?

Same with you:

For being logical (coincidentally, I went on random.org and got 14).

Don't make me go into a speech about random.org and RVSing.

Also, we shouldn't speed lynch off Justeazy. We should take our time. I don't like that speed lynches only focus on one person's one mistake without taking the time to look at other people and that it doesn't give the inactive people a chance to post their suspicions too. But I'm not going to unvote because I still am a little suspicious of Justeazy, but I still need to look over his claim and some of his recent posts.

So wait a second, we're just going to ignore all this overflowing evidence, and not lynch Justeazy:

JUSTEAZY IS SCUM

Justeazy clearly doesn't have a Citizen role PM. The Town, renamed to Citizens in this game as designated via role PM is the term used instead of townies. You did not know this, therefore you have a non-Citizen aligned PM. Don't feed me bullcrap about forgetting or just not reading your role PM. Townies is a common term for the good guys, but you are clearly expressing that you think they are named townies in this game, and that's wrong. What you didn't know was that they weren't named townies.

3: Well, since that bandwagon is piling up faster than a mountain of horse dung, I may as well claim.
I am a CITIZEN TRACKER

Ugh

This is false.

So unless the scum were given "kill the citizens and you win kthxbai" in their PM's, I'll think you're town for now. Otherwise, I'd not give you the benefit of the doubt and care what you say. No offense. :)

Now did I miss something? Its the very beginning of day one and his claim looks legit. There is no way he could have just guesed and pulled that out of his butt.

Unvote

IGMEOY:Everyone who votes for Justeazy

^ Just obvious scum, lol.

I dunno, I love speed lynches (ho ho, that sounds like mafia doesn't it), every one I've been a part of has ended up lynching scum, so I feel they work quite well.

But if you guys love ignoring evidence and completely failing at playing the game, by god I'll help you fail at it too!

Unvote

Sure, let's all unvote now and end up lynching a townie later because we were too stupid to kill Justeazy.

Austin

Austin

Unvote: Justeazy

IGMEOY: The majority of the Justeazy voters.
You're suspicious of a group that you were part of just before this post. If anything, you should understand why they've voted Justeazy since you've been in their position. Switching your vote around like that is extremely suspicious, to me at least. I'm still pretty damn certain Justeazy is scum, so I won't be switching my vote, but FoS on you, Big Octo.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Wait, you need someone else to tell you what the format looks like?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
He claimed (plus he was the first to claim, so the only way he could know the format was if it came from his pm) and it looks legit, or atleast it would to a true citizen. A speed lynch on Justeazy would be a waste of a day and a waste of a lynch. Lets look towards those who are trying to push for his lynch more heavily than others.

What about mafia role claims? Sometimes they give the same format for the claims.

So wait a second, we're just going to ignore all this overflowing evidence, and not lynch Justeazy:

^ Just obvious scum, lol.

I dunno, I love speed lynches (ho ho, that sounds like mafia doesn't it), every one I've been a part of has ended up lynching scum, so I feel they work quite well.

But if you guys love ignoring evidence and completely failing at playing the game, by god I'll help you fail at it too!

Unvote

Sure, let's all unvote now and end up lynching a townie later because we were too stupid to kill Justeazy.

What about the inactives? We also would like to get thier opinions and see if we can find scum in them so that way on day two we know who to mainly focus on.

Djinn

and Tonic

Unless he was given a fake claim in his PM as well. That does happen from time to time depending on the game mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom