• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek - Replacement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
It looks like we lost the last thread in some vBulliten glitch, as there are no logs of it being erased, it isn't in the trash, and a few other things that we checked. If we can revive that thread, it will be merged with this one. Sorry for any and all inconvenience caused to everyone.

Anyway, on with the game.

Admiral Muse's Personal Log Stardate -311387.24.

Last night, I slept remarkably well, but I have no idea why.

When I woke up, I checked with my doctors. They had discovered that illmatic was Tomalok, the Romulan Godfather. Wonderful, huh? They managed to get the Romulan's leader last night!

I contacted the ship, and discovered that there was an individual missing. Djinn had suddenly disappeared.

It took us all day to find him. When we found him, we were able to determine that he was Cheir Miles O'Brian, the Ship's Commuter.

Since it took us all day, we had to skip the voting and stuff for today.

Well, it was an anxious day for me, so I'm going to go to bed.

Computer, end log and encrypt.

That's right. No Day Phase today. We're going right to the next night phase. Again, 2 days to get me the PMs. You have until Sunday, August 14 at about 8:00 PM Mountain Time.

Night 4 Has Begun!

Thanks to some work done by our friends, we have access to a cached version.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...showthread.php?20817-Mafia-7-Star-Trek/page28

Probably won't work for long though.

At the end of the url at the page28, replace it with any number less than 28. We lost 2 pages though... but 28 is better than none, yes?

Anyway, back to the night.

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
Admiral Muse's Log, supplemental.

I woke up the next morning to discover that Soldier of Link was dead. After a quick examination, we were able to determine that she was A Borg Drone. Those extremely intelligent, demanding, overpowering drones are also on the ship.

That's pretty much all that's happened... so... we're going to just continue as normal today. So, good luck to everyone playing.

The living:
TreeHuggerPanda
Kybyrian
link to present
Zenox
Durion
DekuNut
Josh
TheGreen
Ninten*
Go_Dark_Link
Axle the Beast
Green Goron
Jedizora
Keyshe

The Dead:

jdencholls - Klingon Traitor - Lynched Day 1
Justeazy - Romulan Goon - Lynched Day 2
Hero of Time - Vanilla Townie - Nightkilled Night 2
Austin - Town Empath - Nightkilled Night 2
illmatic - Romulan Godfather - Lynched Day 3
Djinn - Town Commuter - Nightkilled Night 3
Soldier of Link - Borg Drone - Nightkilled Night 4

Day 5 has Begun!

The day will end on Friday August 19.

oshi-

illmatic was the damn godfather. I declare automatic win for townies!

But seriously. We killed the godfather, but now we know there's a borg. That's.....gonna be a problem.

And Wyatt. You now have my full allegiance sir. Show me the way, oh righteous lord!

Kybyrian

oshi-

illmatic was the damn godfather. I declare automatic win for townies!

But seriously. We killed the godfather, but now we know there's a borg. That's.....gonna be a problem.

And Wyatt. You now have my full allegiance sir. Show me the way, oh righteous lord!

Lynch yourself.

Jedizora

:right:
Wait. We have 3 Mafia's then? (Borg, Kingon, and Romulan) That is rather annoying.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Oh balls. If she's a borg drone...

There's probably a cult type group among us. Let's erm, I dunno. Find scum?

2931ced5-3566-4342-9d87-ae6f9fe3b9b8.jpg

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
3 Mafia groups? Dang. But that means there's more scum and we would have a higher chance of lynching scum. Right?
Then there's also the chance of a third party role that has to be killed.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
If there is 3 mafias plus 3rd party that means 10 scum for us to find assuming each mafa has 3 members. I think this might be a cult.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Vote: Keyshe

I'd give evidence but some accidentally the thread. inb4googlecache

Also there wouldn't be any seeing as Keyshe's meta is scum hunt and she always actually scum hunts. And now she is actually scum hunting. It's a feeling.

I'm also everyone name claim. It seems as though David's choices of who's who is pretty obvious as to whether or not they're a townie.

I'm... uh *checks pm* ... Lieutenant Reginald Barclay.

This is me correcting Albert Einstein.
628px-Reginald_Barclay_with_Albert_Enstein.jpg

So, no method of death? Great game, David.

At this late in the game, I agree with TheGreene's plan. It seems David claiming the scum having good fakeclaims was proven false with Justeazy. Illmatic did have a pretty convincing one, he just sucks at knowing the role he's claiming. To remind you all, I am Data, and I am the Town Jack-of-all-Trades, though I have used up all my abilities.

I'm willing to bet the Borg cannot kill, as we've rarely had more than one death per night, and now that the Romulan Godfather is gone, I doubt we ever will again. Now that it was proven that the Romulans were not in fact behind ... ermm ... David, you forgot to provide us with the death count. lrn2mod. Anyway, whoever it was, I'd say that was a Vigilante Kill, as the Romulans are the techies and as Djinn said, only the Cardassians (?) and the Federation are cool with the Phaser Tech.

amirite?

Also, who said this was a third party? David would be an extremely bastard mod to make the odds 21-9~10, that would already give the mafia more than half, and would be an instant townie loss, because we'd be overpowered by the mafia. I'd say it's more likely that the borg /is/ the third party and SoL was the SK whatever. David didn't provide SoL's actual role, so I guess we'll never know.

Again, great game, David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom