• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Ochi's Art Junk

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Hello all! I'm sorry that I'm not as active as I should be. Schools being a pain.
Last night, I tried drawing some Skyward Sword fanart from scratch, but I found that it wasn't getting anywhere, so I'll just leave this here.

sswip.png

If you have any tips or ideas to help me continue this drawing, that would be much appreciated.

Also, have some Veran Junk. I drew this months ago to practice my cel-shading.

veran.png

I'll post some Skyward Sword Character studies later if any of you are interested.

Oh wow you're good at this, the veran "junk" is very well made, i love it!
And what are you using to draw? A mouse or a stylus?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Oh wow you're good at this, the veran "junk" is very well made, i love it!
And what are you using to draw? A mouse or a stylus?

Ah, thank you very much! I'm trying to draw more seriously these days.
I draw with a mouse most of the times but if I'm lucky, I sometimes use my sister's tablet when it's available.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Wow...
*cannot understand how people can do such great work using a mouse*
I am inspired! I will rush off to do great things!!
Maybe not.

But seriously though, your art is AMAZING. Repeat. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Djinn

and Tonic
These pics are great Ochi, that Veran pic is excellent. You would be surprised how many people have a lot of trouble recreating facial features and hair detail. And I would like to see your pics of Skyward Sword characters if you have them.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Annoying Thread Revival.

I'm trying out a new style and ended up drawing Nayru and Ralph.
byewip.jpg

Please critique this unstable looking drawing;; I feel there's something wrong with it, like, really wrong. I just can't see it;;;

Also, how should I colour it? Any suggestions?

Please and Thank-You!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Nayru's hands seem a bit large, and her back in curving out-ward, that's not normal for a beautiful woman like Nayru, and her waist is much too large, and her Butt is like a gigantic balloon. . .Although, you did quite well! Like you said, try to make the body part the right size. (cant use big words it's like 2 am) Other than that it looks awsome and i will be waiting for the toataly awsome colored version!(maybe you could try and make Ralph and tad larger.)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Nayru's hands seem a bit large, and her back in curving out-ward, that's not normal for a beautiful woman like Nayru, and her waist is much too large, and her Butt is like a gigantic balloon. . .Although, you did quite well! Like you said, try to make the body part the right size. (cant use big words it's like 2 am) Other than that it looks awsome and i will be waiting for the toataly awsome colored version!(maybe you could try and make Ralph and tad larger.)

First off; Go to sleep.

And thank you so much! I had A LOT of trouble with the back;;
Ralph is meant to be lingering off in the background. It'll make sense when I colour it, I promise!

Back to practicing! Practice, Practice, PRACTICE!!

Djinn

and Tonic
You definitely have some excellent lineart skills Ochibi,

Hands can be difficult for a lot of people, I have also heard quite a few having trouble with feet as well. The facial structure and hair is great, the only thing I see off is the proportion of the anatomy. It is much more helpful to sketch out all the parts of the body through a line framework then drawing out all the various parts of the body from there. The main thing I see in the pic is Nayru's torso is a little too long, she needs to shorten up a little bit, the head appears to be slightly small but not too noticeably so. I think you should make the fingers a bit thinner to give them a more feminine look, especially the thumb.

Other than that I think you have done a great job here.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I tried to fix the picture with the help of your critiques!
So, any better or is there still tweeking to be done :U?
byewip-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom