• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Malladus As Princess Zelda

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
malladuszelda.jpg

I made this drawing because I enjoy Spirit Tracks, but I hate that Malladus was so underused, especially in Zelda form. A villain taking over the heroes body isn't uncommon in video games, but rarely is the villain ever allowed to use this to their advantage for more than a while. The possession is never used for more than a short boss battle that occurs shortly after possession, and this irks me. I digress though.
This particular sketch was inspired by me wanting to make Malladus' Zelda form look more menacing than just the regular pink Zelda. I'm surprised at the actually quality of this sketch really, and am happy it came out like so. The soul that you see on *snicker* Queen Malladus' hand is supposed to be Zelda's spirit, crying out for help. When I started to upload this, I thought of adding Link to it, but I'm deciding against it, cause chances are, there's not much left of him.​

Jedizora

:right:
Nice. Its a bit hard to tell exactley whos spirit Malladus/zelda is holding, unless you know nothing of spirit tracks.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Nice. Its a bit hard to tell exactley whos spirit Malladus/zelda is holding, unless you know nothing of spirit tracks.

That was the trouble of creating it. I wanted to make it just like Zelda, but the two similar faces would have been off putting for me unless they were conflicting. I knew I would have to explain it sadly, though I wish I could've done better.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
that's definitely not something I'm ever seen before. It amazes me how differently people can see the same thing. For example, I see Demon Zelda to be emanating purple fog and evil spirits swirling around him/her. Your take on Demon Zelda was completely different.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
that's definitely not something I'm ever seen before. It amazes me how differently people can see the same thing. For example, I see Demon Zelda to be emanating purple fog and evil spirits swirling around him/her. Your take on Demon Zelda was completely different.

That would definitely be something interesting! Perhaps you could draw it out and I may see it. Evil characters being possessed always interests me, so I like your concept.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Excellent. I really like how evil you made her look, and the angle is brilliant. I like black and white pencil drawings, I also love how you can almost see you drawing it because it's hand drawn. It's really good aswell.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Excellent. I really like how evil you made her look, and the angle is brilliant. I like black and white pencil drawings, I also love how you can almost see you drawing it because it's hand drawn. It's really good aswell.

Thank you for that. The angle was definitely important, and very difficult. This is because Zelda is a deformed human, but thankfully, since the WW style doesn't need large hands and their heads have almost no definite chin, this was a good for me. You're free to color this if you want.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well, here's the version I uploaded to Deviantart.

malladus_as_zelda_colored_by_firemariowii-d3gjzpr.png

While I find it to be better than the last, I am still not totally satisfied with the job. I think I did Zelda's spirit a lot better in the other one. Oh well, at least it's not as pixelated as the last.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom