• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My Deku Link

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Here is my first drawing of Deku Link, from majora's mask:
Deku Link.jpg
Tell me what you think (I woke up this morning and was bored so I drew this at around 7:30.)

*Click the image for a good look :)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I think he's talking about the character from the SS trailer. I'm too lazy to link. In regards to the drawing, I think it's awesome as well. It comes across as realistic, but at the same time it looks like it's just a casual sketch. I like it. In regards to the question, I say yes. I'm interested to see your interpretation of a character we don't even know anything about yet.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think he's talking about the character from the SS trailer. I'm too lazy to link. In regards to the drawing, I think it's awesome as well. It comes across as realistic, but at the same time it looks like it's just a casual sketch. I like it. In regards to the question, I say yes. I'm interested to see your interpretation of a character we don't even know anything about yet.

Wow, I just sketched this and I got a great response. I'll do it just for you :)

Here you go MikauIncarnate: My interpratation of the man off the GDC trailer, enjoy and tell me what you think...
pale guy 1_0002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom