• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 9 or so hours into the first day and most have reported in with a first post. I expect the others will do so before too long. There's nothing to really go on but the RVS from kokirion which I personally don't find too suspicious - as I said before most mafiascum games are played that way and since he referenced them before I'd even mentioned them that makes sense to me. There's been a few reactions to the RVS that have made me think but that's nowhere near enough to go on just yet.

The mafia have a lot of options available to them, so pay attention to what people are saying and how they are saying it. It'd be nice to kick off day 1 with a good solid lynched based on observation rather then RVS or using it against someone who's being silly (as previous mafia games seem to have gone).

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
hm.... The beginning of the Mafia games are usually slow and would take a while to get some suspision. So I don't have anyone to vote for or any good reasons to vote.

T

TheTruth

Oh great it's started, BTW kokiron, why vote someone out so early?

k cant edit so

VOTE: kokirion

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!, i dindnt man to edit. PLEASE DON"T MOD-KILL ME, ill never do it again

wait when u say "edit" does it edit-it

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I believe that the thing may have been caused by a forum thing where if you double post, it's automatically merged with the previous post. As long as you don't specifically hit the edit button, you should be fine.

For instance, now I've edited and it should say "Edited by Master Kokiri 9 at [date]" or something to that effect underneath my sig now. If I double posted, then it, in theory, would be automatically merged with the post I'm editing, meaning I'd be modkilled now for doing it (if I was playing the game). If I had double posted, I'd hypothetically be safe. So don't worry, man.

When you Double post it tacks it on to the end of a post. When you edit it puts a note at the bottom of the post saying "Edited at such and such a time". So don't worry, you haven't broken any rules.

Got to say your vote is a bit rash. It's probably not a scumtell, just inexperience with the game. Also doesn't really help your case protesting to the mod with excessive punctuation and Caps. Just calm down and smarten up ;)

T

TheTruth

I wonder how different this will be from a normal mafia?

k
FoS: kokirion
VOTE: Raindrop14

Jedizora

:right:
There hasn't been much going on. I've reading previousy mafia games and Although I thik that Random votings are scummy, sometimes townies do it, like linkbros in mafia 4. I'll leave it as This: FoS: Kokirion.

T

TheTruth

I agree with you, but no I'm gonna,
VOTE:

sorry for my last post Fos: kokirion

I'm already a bit worried about you, TheTruth. So far you have flipped your vote for no reason and your posting is erratic.

TheTruth said:
Oh great it's started, BTW kokiron, why vote someone out so early?

k cant edit so

VOTE: kokirion
TheTruth said:
I wonder how different this will be from a normal mafia?

k
FoS: kokirion
VOTE: Raindrop14
TheTruth said:
I agree with you, but no I'm gonna,
VOTE:

sorry for my last post Fos: kokirion
Why on earth would you flip your vote so suddenly without giving a reason? And you voted against Raindrop, even though when kokirion randomly voted for Raindrop you voted for him. You're a hypocrite, and while at the moment I still have my doubts that you are scum, your behaviour is of no benefit to the town and harmful to discussions.

FoS: TheTruth

Jedizora

:right:
You seem alttle quick to judge on this game, jdenicholls. I'm not to worryed about you, but igmeoy: jdenicholls

T

TheTruth

I'm already a bit worried about you, TheTruth. So far you have flipped your vote for no reason and your posting is erratic.

Why on earth would you flip your vote so suddenly without giving a reason? And you voted against Raindrop, even though when kokirion randomly voted for Raindrop you voted for him. You're a hypocrite, and while at the moment I still have my doubts that you are scum, your behaviour is of no benefit to the town and harmful to discussions.

FoS: TheTruth

What? oh well sorry, i meant vote kokirion and no fos for raindrop(who hasnt posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom