• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scary Video

Real of FAKE?!

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

• I'm Skeptical

• (too scary to comment) >_<

• Total voters

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I found this video online:

It's called the "scariest online video ever, mostly because the man in Pakistan who was haunted swears that it was real. I believe demons are real, but don't know about this video. What do YOU think?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, this is DEFINITELY fake. this is nothing a few effects and computer editing can't handle. the face part was so cheesy that i laughed, it looked like an angry version of the mirror shield in MM. besides, if this guy was haunted, there are a few factors i'd like to point out:

1. yeah, he just HAPPENED to have his camera ready during a haunting
2. when would it have stopped? there's no reason the haunting would just randomly stopped after a minute and a half? or why would he have stopped recording?
3. don't you think he'd be a LITTLE traumatized by this? yet he was able to post the video.
4. why would the "demons" stop before he's dead? was satan just screwing around with him?

thus, i think this vid is nothing more than a few effects and some heavy breathing. i believe in demons, but this certainly WASN'T a haunting

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Those are really good points. But I'm sure if Satan was screwing with someone he'd arrange it so that no one would believe the that it was true. But still, you bring up GREAT points. I'm starting to lean towards haunted now just from your comments. gj!

heh, thanks! :). and maybe satan's ultimate "screwing around with him" is letting that guy record it and post it, but knowing that a lot of people still won't believe him.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I voted "Too scary to comment" and "I'm a bit skeptical". When you say "Watch this scary video" I will refuse (I'm a total chicken). I don't think that's what you meant by too scary to comment but I think you know what I mean. I'm skeptical because I don't believe in demons, Satin, Hell, etc. Besides, it's Youtube! 50 videos like this are probably uploaded per day, and it's probably special effects and trickery like Vember said.

That was so fake, I laughed. The disembodied hands and eyes were nothing that a computer can't handle. They looked poorly done to me, actually. There's no doubt that this was a joke done for a cheap laugh to freak out some of the more gullible people.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
So it looks like skeptical or I don't know (what I picked) is winning!! And Cel-Shaded Deku, you could probably watch it. It's not that scary, except for one "slightly scary moment at the end." And I don't think you're being chicken. I saw a thirty second short version (as some of you (or the people who watch SyFy Channel) may have seen from Fact or Faked) and was a little scared at first to watch the final video, but it's nothing more than hands coming out of walls and an entity at the end.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Quite obviously fake. One huge flaw, the so-called "demon" went at the guy, and the camera. Demons of course I don't believe in. But just for the sake of argument if this were real, it would not leave the camera intact. In fact just the scare that the guy would have got might have been enough for him to drop it or accidentally slam it into something. Yet the video was safely posted.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Classic Screamer. It all boils down to the scary punchline in the end. Everything before is just buildup. If this were remotely real, it wouldn't follow such obvious dramaturgy.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It's clearly not real and seems to be pretty Silent Hill influenced. Nonetheless it was entertaining, though I was expecting the end of it to be something to the effect that it was.

Completely fake...If he was in a house full of demons, why would he think about grabbing a camera and recording the whole incident instead of getting the hell away from that house? The idea he did is so stupid that I don't believe it instantly, then he just happens to be recording the house before any demons actually appear, too much of a coincidence.

Then there is the fact that I personally believe that demons aren't generally humanoid, and if they are, then they wouldn't have limbs that completely resemble that of a human. So that part also makes me completely not believe this video, alongside the fact that all of this is easily achieved with some editting programs, a computer and a camera.

It's a fairly decent fake, but there is no doubt that it's a fake.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Quite obviously fake. There is no way that the man could be there, filming at the exact moment and time that anything happened.
The other thing is, why would he stay and film it? What would that achieve? I would jump out the window and run a mile before I stayed to watch anything like that.

Also, I know this has been said multiple times before, but any good editing program can do something like this. Camera tricks and props also help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom