• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Class Are You?

G

gUtSLyOiR

So, theres a decent chance that the same question has been asked, but when it comes to games, what playstyle is yours? It doesnt really matter what kind of game we're talking about, whether action or rpg, just tell me your favorite class and any game in particular that you enjoy them in.

In Guild Wars I love the Warrior, and this is the class i generally go for in most MMOs. Also, anything akin to a dark priest, or poison medic in games, is a definite plus for me.The damage dealt by the two classes is awesome, And both classes offer faster paced combat and lest casting time than other classes like mages.
In shooters in general i'll usually either go for the engineer class (and NOT just in tf2...) or any quick moving class thats light on their feet. I love the strategic element to placing a turret, but even better is when the engineer type class has mobile robots that can be deployed for a short time (like in global agenda.) Also, the quick moving classes just give you an adrenaline rush, and are basically pure badassery when pulled off well.

So, in the case that this isnt a repost and im not denied and embarrased, what class are you? sniper? soldier? healer? stealth? demolitions? paladin? ;)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
When it comes to RPGs I usually like to play as male characters, especially ones who fight with swords...

Right now the only class based game I play is Team Fortress 2, where I usually play as Pyro, Engi or Medic, depending on what map is being played.
:)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Well my main character in WoW is a warrior, which means randomly killing stuff or acting as a meat shield P:

Mindless destruction FTW?

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Well my main character in WoW is a warrior, which means randomly killing stuff or acting as a meat shield P:

Don't forget being kited around and generally toyed with by mages. P:

Anyway, I'm a paladin, specifically prot. I like to keep people alive.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
On every game I play my play style is always with Magic. Specifically with healing and the general combat magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom