• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri-Force Shard Hunt Revisited

You may have seen one of my earlier threads about how I very much disliked the Tri-Force shard hunt near the end of WW, this is what I said before:

"Now, this may just be me but who hated the tri-force shard hunt? I was really mad when I figured out I had to find 8 peices of the tri-force to finish the game, when I figured that out I refused even try to find any. Thats when I dragged my friend over and made him do it for me so I could finish the game. All im saying is, did you like the hunt, did you hate it, or are you one of those people that said "meh"?"

You will not belive how much my mind has changed...first of all I completely forgot about the IN-credible chart :facepalm: , wow...yeah im smart...so once I figured THAT out I my opinion completely changed, it turned out to be quite fun, esspesially when you have to go down into the savage labyrinth, that was quite enjoyable ^^ And after that, you had to go down to hyrule and fight all the previous bosses and stuff, it was really fun! the funny part is I did it with 11 hearts and no faries, potions or elixer soup, lets just say I was lucky. So yeah, I decided to share my completely changed opinion about the Tri-Force shard hunt, and what do you think about it? what did you think of Ganon's tower?

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
It was pretty fun. The first time through I got really frustrated fighting Molgera (because I kept targeting the mini things instead of the tounge), so I was a bit scared. I also was scared because of (don't laugh) Kalle Demos, but I killed it with 1 combo. The place itself is awesome. The puzzles aren't to hard, which some people like, and others don't like. But the battle with the puppet Ganon is just pure epic!

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I personally despised the Triforce Shard Hunt. It was important, yes, but would have been better as a sidequest. In fact, it WAS a sidequest, and one that was required and forced you to cough up quite a few rupees to Tingle. Again, that wouldn't be so bad, but it was forced into the main quest. If it had stayed a sidequest, it would have been fine.

In my opinion worst part in the game..
It was too long and I'm a pretty lazy guy..
I would've liked it more if it was get the incretable chart, go to an island, finish a little puzzle, get the triforce shard.

Instead, it was get the incredable chart, find the island, complete the puzzle, get the triforce chart, get it deciferd(for a WHOLE BUNCH OF RUPEES), sail to the spot where it is, reel it up and repeat 7 more times.
As long and annoying as it is though, it makes fighting ganondorf that much more rewarding. :)

In my opinion worst part in the game..
It was too long and I'm a pretty lazy guy..
I would've liked it more if it was get the incretable chart, go to an island, finish a little puzzle, get the triforce shard.

Instead, it was get the incredable chart, find the island, complete the puzzle, get the triforce chart, get it deciferd(for a WHOLE BUNCH OF RUPEES), sail to the spot where it is, reel it up and repeat 7 more times.
As long and annoying as it is though, it makes fighting ganondorf that much more rewarding. :)

but all you have to do is get ALL of the charts at the same time, then cough up 4000 rupees, which shouldn't be that hard because of all the rupees you collect throughout the game with minimal spending,
then go to all the places that the tri-force shards are located, then fish 'em up and there, done...WAY easier if you do it 1 step at a time not doing steps 1-3 8 times

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
It looks okay, I've only watched a walkthrough (chuggaaconroy 4eva! he's awesome) but it didn't seem too bad.
To be completely different from xmajorax, I try everything out waaaay before its time to come into the game. For instance, I'm playing PH, and I keep going to Cannon island (is that it's name?) to check for the cannon. I honestly won't care about a measly take-all-of-your-time-and-spend-too-much-money-and-become-sick-of-the-game-and-Tingle.

Truly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom