• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got a Hold of One of Link's Weapons He Gets Throughout the Games

If You Got a Hold of One of Link's Items He Gets Throughout the Games

If you got to pick one of Links items he gets throughout the games what item would you pick and what would you do with it. I would pick the gust jar from TMC first of all it would be REALLY fun, being able to have it suck everything up with it and never have the gust jar get full then be able to shoot it back out again and it would make life alot easier if i was told to clean the garbage in my room I'd just break out the gust jar and suck all the garbage up then shoot it back out in the neighbors yard:D and if i had to like, say move a mountain of dirt up for a job I would just use the gust jar! ok I'm getting carried away here so I'm gonna finish up. What item would you pick from any of the Zelda games and what would you do with it?

Last edited:

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I'd grab the hookshot. I would use it purely out of laziness :P. I'd use it to grab things that are across the room, and pull myself to different spots around. Link uses it to save Hyrule from devastation, and I use it to grab the T.V. remote :xd: :lol:

definately the ocarina of time because who doesn't want to manipulate time or teleport?

if you meant weapons as in the things link attacks with, i'd say the hookshot, from the fact that i'm really lazy and hardly ever want to get up.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I would want the Zora Mask from Majora's Mask. Turn into a fish? Live in the ocean? Ultimate freedom.

OOPS! If we are talking weapons then I would want the Fire Wand from Link's Awakening. I could cause a lot of damage with that :)

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
PORTAL GUN! oh, wrong game hehe...
I would take the Zora mask/blue tunic/Zora armor so I could breath underwater. I get really interested when it comes to deep waters.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
either the Hookshot or Roc's Cape both would be equally fun. With the Hookshot I'd grapple on to everything I'd probably stop walking all together. And for the Roc's Cape who doesn't want to jump really high and glide.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I wouldn't take the hookshot, because in reality, that would be an extremely dangerous contraption. You've only got one shot to figure out how to land properly. D:
For real life, I'd take either the Magic Cape from ALttP to turn invisible (à la Harry Potter), or the Mask of Truth.

There aren't any actual "weapons" I would want in real life, really. I'd rather have trinkets or magic clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom