• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Airplanes by B.o.B. is also another of my favourite songs, which is not by paramore but you know, it features Hayley Williams in it. Sorta counts?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
You may get killed by bees again, but I won't flip evil. Though I doubt Candyman is gonna be in the game again so likely no bees. Unless bee movie is in the game in which case, probably bees.

Lmao. I think they were cheaper when I was a kid. Because my family was poor, but man I loved sitting in the kitchen spinning on that thing.

The ****, how did I never know your pic is Paramore?

Both true.

Unvote

Vote: DW

None of that duck, duck, gray duck nonsense allowed here.

Sorry for last game Caps. Hope we can be friends this game. Unless you're scum, in which case bee cult me? Lmao.
I called something rainbow-y in this quote and I have no clue what it was

But happy pride month everyone <3

rainbow-aqua.gif

a'lana

cotton candy
Nothing's happening so have some quick vibe reads. Obviously none of these are super strong yet but it's something.

Town Raven. Feels kinda overly paranoid re: handling of the buck but it feels like it comes from a genuine place, especially accounting for the fact that last time he got modkilled for claiming buck so it makes sense town Raven would want to prevent this.

Scum Ex. Kinda felt like he was trying to shut down the first bit of remotely serious discussion to come up by handwaving it with "roles don't matter, its chaos". I do agree it's too early to be actually (kind of) claiming but I don't feel like that's what Raven was doing.

Town Neon, idk what I'm doing reading her but I feel like this opening feels more similar to how she's been in her town games than her scum games from what I have seen.

Nobody else has done enough that I feel like trying to read them yet.
Vote: ExLight
I actually had a similar thought re Exlight. In my experience he usually is one of the first people to get the game out of RSV phase but here he's all 'it's still rvs'.

Also agree about Raven.

a'lana

cotton candy
It's also been 24 hours and Ragnarokio hasn't posted. Meta wise this is a scumtell for her (if they are town they will easily post themselves out of it later though)

Also want to give Mongoose a townread for that vote even if it's likely NAI when not assuming automatically that Rag is scum.

Most to least sus
Ragnarokio
Exlight

Everyone else

Mongoose
DawningWinds
Zinger
RavenRaziel

vote Ragnarokio

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Oh we're getting semi serious now it seems...

Vote: Mystery 13th Slot

Good day. See ya tomorrow.
Am I supposed to take this post seriously or are you still goofing around atm?
(honest question, I tend to have difficulties with these kinda things, the first line of your post creates some confusion in comparison to the rest of your post)

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Both? Both. Both is good.

So your point is that you are aware that the situation begins to require a little more thoughtfulness, but you decided to make a vote that feels more like a ****post than a reasonable vote, just to grab your hat and call it a day afterwards?

So your point is that you are aware that the situation begins to require a little more thoughtfulness, but you decided to make a vote that feels more like a ****post than a reasonable vote, just to grab your hat and call it a day afterwards?
If you're going to vote for the mystery 13th slot and dig into if it's an actual chaos point why wouldn't you do it day 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom