• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FvUxr5VXgAAvz_0

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah the stepmom bit does sound familiar. If you don't mind my asking, do you have any full siblings or are they all half?
I have one, he's the brother Ive mentioned most often, my sister is half but my 2 eldest siblings arent blood related at all. the lot of us had 3 dads 2 moms, although the current parents are the only ive had interactions with that i remember.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i really thought there was a massive frog on this, if it werent for the star wars logo i dont think i wouldve gotten it.
I respect that you just refer to them as your parents.
Well yeah, they raised me. My dad is blood to me though, he raised all of us for the most part cus the other dads were deadbeats. Major pet peeve of mine when a family member has been around someone's whole life and they still say "step", ive got a friend who says stepsister even though shes known the kid since it was born (and its not even full step lol)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I mean I wouldn’t say all of them look that way, Tiana and Moana and Mulan have normal nosesView attachment 70834

I think it just really sticks out on those like Elsa and Rapunzel.
Yeah the Frozen girls are the worst example.
i think i sprained it or something

its swollen as **** and i have to waddle like a penguin to walj and it hurts
I have a blister on my heel and have to walk weird because my stride is absolute ****, and it messes up shoes and it finally came to a breaking point with my work shoes. I did get some new boots today tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom