• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

FrogSteam2.gif

I've got 2 new Switch games and am playing OoT, so not rn. Hope you enjoy it tho uwu
oh i wasnt insisting you play it but name was offered for the sake of context :goron:

this is a miniature backlog i made for uhh... the next couple months, but it still ended up getting kinda long and meh i aint gonna get through all these
a23d210c6b.png

i am not getting pokemon at release, theres no way

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
oh i wasnt insisting you play it but name was offered for the sake of context :goron:

this is a miniature backlog i made for uhh... the next couple months, but it still ended up getting kinda long and meh i aint gonna get through all these
a23d210c6b.png

i am not getting pokemon at release, theres no way
Blood will be spilled is such a good name for a game lol.
I doubt I get SV at launch, I wanna play Arceus and X before that and I doubt I could get through those unless I just buckled down on them and did nothing else.
Nice! I'm inclined to say fender, but if you're leaning towards windshield then go with that
Hmmm that's 2 for fender, i nteresting

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I doubt I'll get sv at all, I've played like 4 hours of sword in the last year. Pokemon games just aren't really my thing anymore, mainly cus turn based, but also that I prefer the older ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom