• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Good night y'all. Going on mental health break until tomorrow no night posts no shot <3 good luck tonight.

is there anyone who I shouldn't target other than the alive players?
Tonight at least you shouldn't target me. My actual role powers for tonight and tomorrow are most likely going to be only passive things; the only active ability I'll have is not my role and as such might not be motivatable.

Why worry about that when you can just hit the cult doc every night?
Motivator type roles often can't target the same person twice in a row I believe? I'm not sure if this is the case here but it might be meaning she literally can't do that.

we could coordinate around dawning or minish in an emergency though
Can you clarify this sentence? Do me coordinating to avoid mine and Minish's roles (in which case why) or coordinating with mine and Minish's roles?

Nice. When's eod?
Tomorrow or the next day as it got extended due to the forum outage.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that was indeed a hammer

ex is still mod-confirmed town

CL is dead and the death post will go up when i have some free time

a'lana

cotton candy
i will not say who I will target so scum doesn't get info just needed to know if there were people I *couldn't* target

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
CL is dead and was Spooky Samantha, the Mafia Aligned Cult Leader

night will be 48 hours or so or earlier if i get all the targets in

night talk is allowed but if there are exactly 10 posts at the end of night i'll modkill everyone who posted at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom