• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
1663723007767.png
slightly related but my mom had a crisis today when i called wasps animals and she went into denial about bugs being in the animal kingdom. smh
rip
oh btw goro, i discovered this artist on twitter a little while ago and i instantly fell in love with their stuff because the artstyle is very antiquarian and storybook-ish, but a lot of the pics make me think of you cuz some of their favorite critters of choice are rabbits and birds

I saw that you posted their art in the art sharing thread while I was lurking on ZD at school. :eyes:
I was thinking of following them when I got home, thanks for reminding me lol.

shep store their chaos in their wool. watch out

and lmao yeah so i brought it up again when my sis got home and so she like picked on my mom for thinking bugs werent animals :cool:
them invertebrates being the majority of the animal kingdom but not being thought about is pretty wild honestly. it will be a goal of mine to make people think about it :goron:

and owob
theres a lot of cool stuff on their page. ive been finding a couple of cool artists lately who kind of inspire me to art more, at least, i have more ideas but gosh, actually finding the energy is still a whole thing. soon though. was thinking about maybe doing something tonight but i gotta stop playing splatoon first lol

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
IMG_5530.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom