• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Now to super cereal ness. Why should I murder Minish. I'm not buying in to this chain of clears

The sequence of posts that led to Rag being cleared actually makes no sense to me.

Unless Rag started the game as the buck... but that doesn't even make sense.
have you put any effort into finding out who it is if not minish? no you didnt.

Now to super cereal ness. Why should I murder Minish. I'm not buying in to this chain of clears

The sequence of posts that led to Rag being cleared actually makes no sense to me.

Unless Rag started the game as the buck... but that doesn't even make sense.
Raven is hardvouching for Rag and Rag is hardvouching for Raven, so unless they're both scum, they're probably both town.

Can you elaborate on why you think Minish is not scum? It seems like you aren't certain and the PoE is pretty small at this point.

a'lana

cotton candy
I've been doing much research despite a'lana saying I've done nothing. Give me a moment
i think on N1-d2 you definitely did stuff. this day youve only been yelling not to lycnh minish but not putting a lick in fuiguring out who it actually is and then instead lynching the corpse basically wasting an entire phase.

so you think raven and rag are both maf and you refuse to believe their clears on each other? if so why do you expect people to clear minish.

a'lana

cotton candy
and NGL i think rag and Raven gave way more detailed info on why they cleared each other than whatever you did on minish

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Hey, if we have a town bartender I'd like to order a drink pls.

This specifically is why I think Minish is town.

And there most certainly is at least one bartender I'm like 97.9% sure but because there's likely a town and mafia bartender and I have no way of knowing if the mafia we've killed are the mafia bartender it's possible that the town bartender is the bartender still alive that Minish needs.

Now a bartender has certainly been tending a bar quite a bit and I was not fully aware of exactly why the bar was being tended but now that I understand that I also understand that things I thought I knew I didn't know. And that's why I no longer trust a few people I used to trust but I very highly trust this.

And knowing that I can trust this I maybe kinda think I shouldn't trust Alana anymore based on some past things that I've dug up. Chaos Mafias are an intresting thing you know.

a'lana

cotton candy

And there most certainly is at least one bartender I'm like 97.9% sure but because there's likely a town and mafia bartender and I have no way of knowing if the mafia we've killed are the mafia bartender it's possible that the town bartender is the bartender still alive that Minish needs.

Now a bartender has certainly been tending a bar quite a bit and I was not fully aware of exactly why the bar was being tended but now that I understand that I also understand that things I thought I knew I didn't know. And that's why I no longer trust a few people I used to trust but I very highly trust this.

And knowing that I can trust this I maybe kinda think I shouldn't trust Alana anymore based on some past things that I've dug up. Chaos Mafias are an intresting thing you know.
... do you know what a bartender does? because I have heard of the bartender role but it probably works differently than your definition of bartender

a'lana

cotton candy

... do you know what a bartender does? because I have heard of the bartender role but it probably works differently than your definition of bartender
.... is your knowledge of a bartender existing in game related to role?

and how would this make minish town? why arent they capable of posting that as scum?

I don't really see how that makes Minish town.

a'lana

cotton candy
i think a bartender if they target an investigative role give that investigative role's feedback to a random person

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Which makes me more confident that Minish asking for a drink to clear themself is a highly intresting thing indeed.

Also note that I've basically outed something I might just die tonight anyways lol.

But see I THOUGHT I knew where the grenade came from just like I thought I knew why Numbers time warped but based on what I know now I don't think that anymore and since grenades have been commonly used by bad guys to win games in chaos mafia I have begun to question why exactly we are all town reading alana since the reason i had for where the grenade came from is completely nonsense unless in the express chance that 1+1 somehow = 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom