• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Also technically info that I've alluded to having and knowing about should clear me town now vote the corpse I'm town I'm right you know it

alymew-aly.gif

I promise if you vote the corpse we win but I promise if w

a'lana

cotton candy
Playing chaos mafia like a normal mafia game and ignoring the possibility to do something chaotic and cool is just basically throwing the game I'll be honest.

But anyways aworld where we mislynch today and have 4 people left tomorrow is not better than a world where we lynch a corpse and have more people left tmrw. Can't change me mind

Also Minish is not ever mafia
if you read minish for non mech reasons elaborate.

if you raed minish for mech raesons also elaborate whether or not they are mech reasons this is super unhelpful.

Princess Abigail

****kkking this site

I promise if you hammer the corpse with me we win but if the corpse doesn't get hammered I promise I will early vote whoever caused the corpse to live and sit on them for eternity.

All Raven if I'll do it

girl-cafe-gun-mobage-china.gif

Raven do I break promises?

Princess Abigail

If the corpse dies I'm taking someone out for tea if the corpse doesn't die maybe I'll just take the dead out for tea...I wonder if Storm would let me do that.

Princess Abigail

kawaii-thinking.gif

Exactly how far **can** I push chaos in chaos mafia. This is important for Town we must find out

I promise if you hammer the corpse with me we win but if the corpse doesn't get hammered I promise I will early vote whoever caused the corpse to live and sit on them for eternity.
The corpse is already ****ing dead. Do you not understand what the word corpse means?

Your well aware I can't talk.
What? If you think Minish can't be scum, please say what you can about why-- saying things about roles as long as its not a direct claim is allowable if its a mech thing. And you have been the one yelling at others all game for not having reasons for reads so refusing to elaborate here is pretty hypocritical,

Princess Abigail

Nobody would listen to my impassioned plea to no Lynch in champs.

It was so big sadge.

Fight the powah.

Princess Abigail

If the reasons for staying on the corpse and for why I'll never vote Minish are reasons I can't speak than I will not speak them.

I might've been a bit too obvious earlier with a soft claim that I don't even know if people got and it was like way obvious

Princess Abigail

I want to ask Minish a question it's very important

Minish they took numbers away from me and Tevish isn't here. Do you want to have space tea with me?

anyways aworld where we mislynch today and have 4 people left tomorrow is not better than a world where we lynch a corpse and have more people left tmrw. Can't change me mind
There are 5 people tomorrow in that world (four town), but only two suspects, where in a hanged corpse world, there is one more person and one more suspect. In the unhanged corpse world, only 40% of the players remaining are uncleared, whereas 50% of them are uncleared in the hanged corpse world.
(Math has not yet been done to account Seanzie.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom