• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy

This was the game on mafiacafe where this also happened

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't think anyone answered last time does anyone want to know what my role is (i can't tell u but i want to know if you want to know)

@Hapi thanks for the game. I'd like to see at least one more if possible. Also, how long have you been playing? Approx total # of games?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
BTW I think Neon is better than Hapi

It is and I prefer it but this site won't let me change it

Or I'm just dumb

Actual preferable names in order list

Neon
Abbi
Hapi
Little *****

Really I don't care which though but I like Neon the most. Hapi is a character I love and also my middle name. Neon is just adorable.

Fair warning my home site has no iso system lol
I figured that out, ctrl+f seems to work okay.

Can you also quote your first wolf game where you RP'd?

And I'd still like to hear how long you've been playing and approximately how many games you've played.

VOTE COUNT 1.2
Hapi: 2 (Fext, Seanzie)

KoD: 2 (DW, Rag)
DW: 2 (Numbers,KoD)
A'lana:1(Minish)
Seanzie:1 (Hapi)

Not Voting: Ex, A'Lana, Mongoose, Caps, Raven

POSTCOUNT

Hapi: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII
DW: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
Ex: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII
Numbers: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII II
A'Lana: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII I
Caps: IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII
Minish: IIIIIII IIIIII II
Rag: IIIIII IIIIII
KoD: IIIIII IIII
Fext: IIIIII IIII
Seanzie: IIIIII III
Mongoose: IIIIII
Raven:III

Day 1 ends Sunday June 12th at 6pm EST
Im literally voting mongoose lmao

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I figured that out, ctrl+f seems to work okay.

Can you also quote your first wolf game where you RP'd?

And I'd still like to hear how long you've been playing and approximately how many games you've played.

That lord of the rings one is the first one I actively used roleplay in. Also probably the game I'd use to show my general style even outside role playing.

I can link my very first game but I did day 1

Uh **** I dunno Cores and Turrets was my very first game of forum Werewolf that was 2020 so two years last month playing. But I spent about a full year of that not playing because I was suicidal in and out of hospitals and deleted all my social accounts and disappeared

So 1 year actually playing. I've played probably about 10 total games honestly but most of those were within the last 6 months when I really got into Werewolf and uhhh I went to champs. That's my experience lol.

That lord of the rings one is the first one I actively used roleplay in. Also probably the game I'd use to show my general style even outside role playing.

I can link my very first game but I did day 1

Uh **** I dunno Cores and Turrets was my very first game of forum Werewolf that was 2020 so two years last month playing. But I spent about a full year of that not playing because I was suicidal in and out of hospitals and deleted all my social accounts and disappeared

So 1 year actually playing. I've played probably about 10 total games honestly but most of those were within the last 6 months when I really got into Werewolf and uhhh I went to champs. That's my experience lol.

Sorry, let me be more clear "your first wolf game" I mean your first game as scum/warewolf/mafia. You mentioned on MafC that your first time being scum you just RP'd the whole time. I'd like to compare/contrast that with your other games.

Thanks for the information. This does help give a lot of context around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom