• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do you think we get a bonus for making 30 posts today

Ex can go in the town bin and Rag in the scum bin.

Rag, Caps, Hopi? Is it that easy? Of course not, but so far so good.

a'lana

cotton candy
Who wants some ****ing reads

Assume that if the reason is a meme it is not real because I only have like maybe 4 reads

Rag - drew pictures clearly town

DW - I spent most of day 1 hating this slot. I've seen nothing that differentiates this game from what I saw in our scum game last game. I don't like the way they approached certain things like early game messing around and the argument with Ex. This slot literally will not stop flipping over and over in my head and I strongly desire to kill it just to resolve it but not yet.

Ex - I'm reaching the point of lock town. I've only played with scum Ex once but I sussed it out like day 1 and then proceeded to ignore my read because I didn't trust it. Ex was not acting anything like this in that game and this version of Ex closely resembles the Ex I played alongside in SMM when we were neighbors. This is my strongest town right now.

Minish - we had a space tea party and spent an entire game trying to cure me of my scuminess last game. Mostly the space tea party I'm forever pocketed

Seanzie - not gonna cap I hate every single thing this slot has ever done and think it's so anti town they are probably just a town I'll spend all day conf bias death tunneling and because of that I don't want to read this slot

Caps - is this the person who said I'm not making them happy earlier? Literally don't remember them and that's not a good sign

Mongoose - Gooses are always evil

Fext - hates gifs actually evil

KoD - I see nothing about KoD that feels particularly weird for KoD but I do hate how little he's been involved. He's still firmly null because when he's been here he's been posting in a way I feel is normal. But the fact there is almost no overly aggressive long text walls that make me forget other players exist filled with very important info that half the players won't read feels decidedly not KoD

a'lana - probably my strongest town read that isn't Ex right meow

Numbers - tea. That's all that matters. In seriousness his play alongside mine is identical to the last game we played together and he was town there. Is this fakable as scum. Yes. Does Numbers know how easy I am to put in a pocket. Probably.

Hapi - towniest town who ever towned

RavenRaziel98 - is solving but nothing I've seen makes me feel like it's decidedly a towny style of solving.

Actual people I'd think about voting today

Seanzie

Anyone I don't remember exist and thusly aren't adding anything.

DW
What was the DawningWinds scum game? And have you seen their town game before?

Also, for those talking about "white knighting", some people explained part of it, but at least when I've seen it being used, it is a SCUM specific tactic where a scum hard defends a townie who is in a bad spot for reasons such as to 1. get an ally, or 2. be on the right side of a flip, or 3. whatever other benefit could fit the situation. Similar to buddying, but I think tends to be a bit stronger, and sometimes is more about how the thread percieves the WK'er rather than how the recipient (the buddied) does.

The big thing to add, is that a lot of people take WK accusations as subtle scum accusations, which I don't think the other answers touched on.

Also, I'd like to point out that considering how concerned Hapi is with my playstyle, they seem to be missing/ignoring a lot of my posts when actually considering me. For example, they missed the direct question to them, but also they seem to have missed the post where I explained that when I was catching up, I was on almost no sleep in the middle of a horrible travel experience, so my short-term memory was not really working and I only left my catch-up with vibes feelings (which honestly I am fine with, early on I am very good playing purely by vibes), so I couldn't have explained my reads if I wanted to.

However, now that my brain is working again (I slept 13 hours last night! My fitbit says that was bad, but idc I needed it), I still don't remember what initially made me put Hopi in my scum pile, but I will say their treatment of me since then I think is scum-indicative. Many of their posts and interactions have made me think they do NOT scumread me, and yet they seem pretty content keeping their vote on me. They aren't actually looking for WHY I didn't answer them, and instead seem to be looking for a target in me. Furthermore, when asking them to clarify their position on me, they did not actually relate anything they said to me, but only spoke in a general sense (not quite IIoA, but close - like "this is how I can justify my vote on you" rather than "this is why I am voting you"). This is an early read, but I feel okay saying Hapi is >rand!scum here.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think my favorite bit here is how you can both get my name right and wrong with each alternating use

taiga-clapping.gif

****ing awe inspiring

Princess Abigail

By the by I did see you say you were catching up on no sleep see the problem is if your going to post reads in the game I don't really care how much sleep your on if you can't justify them they are useless. Sorry i missed a question though.

I think my favorite bit here is how you can both get my name right and wrong with each alternating use

taiga-clapping.gif

****ing awe inspiring
Sorry, I will try to be more cognizant of it in the future. I don't know why but I thought your name was Hopi at the beginning of the game, and now it is kind of stuck in my mind. I will try to fix it in all future posts, but apologize in advance if I make the mistake again.

By the by I did see you say you were catching up on no sleep see the problem is if your going to post reads in the game I don't really care how much sleep your on if you can't justify them they are useless. Sorry i missed a question though.
This simply isn't true though. Me posting that you were a scumread has lead to you outing yourself. Very useful.

Princess Abigail

Sorry, I will try to be more cognizant of it in the future. I don't know why but I thought your name was Hopi at the beginning of the game, and now it is kind of stuck in my mind. I will try to fix it in all future posts, but apologize in advance if I make the mistake again.

I legit can't tell if this is real cause legit I thought you were doing it as a meme and I was actually genuinely amused by it lol

I legit can't tell if this is real cause legit I thought you were doing it as a meme and I was actually genuinely amused by it lol
No, it is serious. I try to respect people's chosen names as much as I can. I really thought you were Hopi, and so sometimes type that when I am stream-of-conciousness.

Princess Abigail

This simply isn't true though. Me posting that you were a scumread has lead to you outing yourself. Very useful.

This would make me infinitely more susceptible to actually believing that if I was

Instead I will continue to believe that anyone who won't or can't explain a read they post is bad

Princess Abigail

No, it is serious. I try to respect people's chosen names as much as I can. I really thought you were Hopi, and so sometimes type that when I am stream-of-conciousness.

In that case I apologize I legit thought it was a funny meme lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom