• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
The way it sounded to me it was intended to show that they trust KoD less than DW and Hapi the least out of them, but I did not consider that as shading, more like saying I think x and y are town but x feels townier than y does if that makes sense :sweat:

Also I would like to hear more from Mongoose and Rag because they didn't really feel actually involved to me.

@Ragnarokio Most of your posts so far where role playing. I know you are busy working but if you find the time let me hear you thoughts about the situation if you don't mind :)

@Mongoose All you did so far was role playing and giving us a strong scumread on Ex, what makes you feel/think this way?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hi rag you feeling any better?

nah forecasts not looking good on that one unfortunatley

@Ragnarokio Most of your posts so far where role playing. I know you are busy working but if you find the time let me hear you thoughts about the situation if you don't mind :)

which situation

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
rascal-does-not-dream-of-bunny-girl-senpai-bunny-girl-senpai.gif

denonbu-inubousaki-shian.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Ragnarokio

we all have a path we must follow

a'lana

cotton candy
you lost me
if you think Hapi's votes are unfounded or mislead due to a lack of meta why do you think she's the most likely to be scum?
Out of those people based on my own observation related to one past game, I know my posts looked contrary lmfao

Its also not a hard accusation, just trying to check if any of the votes make sense so far

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm a pretty rainbow thank you

astolfo-goku-drip.gif

I'm town. But my role is an enigma much like me and somewhere deep in the tea leaves I've made subtle hints that will make much much more sense if I don't die.

But here's something serious. The reason I seem less solvy right now is because my reads are almost entirely null. I'm looking for a core somewhere and I have nothing.

With players I've played with before they've neither proven to me that they are scum nor town and with those I haven't outside of Dawning and Seanzie I've seen nothing I'd base a read off of and currently wrt Dawning I'm just chalking it up to a difference in play styles where we are from.

Well than your ***really*** going to hate me.
Hmmm. OK I don't really have strong reads either, most confident reads is probably ExLight

What made the game we played easier to read for you than this game? Is it the amount of players? Or is this a 'depends on the context'-thing? Because actually I kind of understand

a'lana

cotton candy
From my understanding it's just a case of the person she's seen as having been the least town indicative of a group of people she doesn't see as scummy. I don't think a'lana's suggested she feel's Neon's play is town indicative in her knowledge of the meta, simply that she sees it as not specifically scum-indicative, while she seems to imply that everyone else of the four people involved in cross-votes (myself and KoD, Seanzie and Neon) has been town-indicative on some level.
I do understand how my post can seem weird as I said 'don't lynch Neon for fluffing without context of meta as it can be NAI' while also acknowledging that Neon seems slightly different *based on* meta and that I've experienced her being more solvy than this so I understand how it weirda ExLight out lmao

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I mean did I read it? That game I largely tunneled sparkles and about the only other thing I did was repeatedly say HK was town which nobody listened to even though I was right

But context does matter.

a'lana

cotton candy
did I miss any posts? I'm going based on her last few ones

she literally said she thinks hapi is leaning scum
and she didn't say the cross votes were townie, she said they were neutral
I said most likely out of those four names to be scum, though I haven't liked any of the reasons for votes so far. I think people are voting her purely for being unfamiliar with her play style yet if I do consider meta I do think Neon posted more reads by now on D1 of my game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom