• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Epic Win in a Video Game Ever

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Self explainatory. Out of all the countless hours most of us have spent playing video games, what was the most epic win you ever achieved (beating the final boss in two hits or something to that effect), and what game did it happen in? Also, it can just be straight up awesome too. Because mine is straight up awesome.

Just recently, I was playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and I was in Chapter 3. I had been battling "The Fuzz" for a second time (failed the condition the first time) and it was all down to one Green Fuzzy which kept on multiplying.

Mario couldn't attack and I didn't want to have to redo the battle another time, so I kept having Goombella use her Multibonk. It kept on going (I ended up using two of my Koopa Teas for the FP) until eventually I messed up and messed up on the action command, thus leaving the cloned fuzzy alive. Eventually through all that, I had accumulated 50 Star Points (Star Points are the Paper Mario 2's Experience Points).

Then I decided "The heck with this, I'm just going to use my Thunder Rage." I killed all three Fuzzies, and gotten a total of 65 Star Points. But wait, there's more! Then the Curse activated and it DOUBLED MY STAR POINTS (although the maximum you can get from a battle in the game is 100, but still)! I already had like 80 Star Points before the battle, but now it gave me a full 100 STAR POINTS!

Never played that game, but I still have a good one too. I was playing SSBB, I was ROB in classic mode and I just started a battle with Master Hand. I dodged his attack and so, neither of us got a scratch on eachother. Until out o the blue, a smash ball appeared. I got it and somehow killed him with ROB's smash. (People who have seen it know that ROB is strong, but not his smash.)

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
I remember I did a 3 heart run on Cave of Ordeals. It took some tries, but I did it! :D

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
This one happened just a few days ago. I was fighting Puppet Ganon in WW again and I got really lucky with the bow. He was in his moldorm form and I hit his orb twice in a row without missing, but then I got cocky and missed a few times before I could deal the final blow. All-in-all though, I never got hurt, missed less than five times and the battle lasted only about 20 seconds. I was also able to hit him once in his moblin form without cutting any of his strings (he wasn't spinning either; I was able to shoot past his body to his tail behind him).

That's all I can think of for now.

I was playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and the boss of the chapter, Valtome, attacked Kieran after a hilarious boss conversation. He has this magic tome that always manages to hit Kieran and poison him. Poison isn't a big deal, it doesn't last long and only takes 1-3 HP per turn, it just' really annoying. He missed, and Kieran activated his special skill, "Sol," which killed him in 1 hit. And Valtome is the character I hate most in that game, so that just made it even better.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, I have one in the original Paper Mario. I beat General guy and got double star points (like chuggaaconroy!).

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Beating the last level (The Maw) in Halo on Legendary without dying. I'm not a hardcore FPS gamer ... if I were to try and play COD online I'd get torn up I know it lol. So just beating it on the hardest difficulty was one thing .. to do it without getting killed was unbelievable.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
my most epic win is in OOT

I was playing on my 3 heart run and i had kind of procrastinated doing the last boss because i had always found it hard. So i finally go to do it and i have almost no trouble from ganondorf but the part i was really dreading was ganon. So i start the battle and i do the thing where you roll underneath ganon and i destroy him very fast with this to the point that when i got the master sword back i had wasted any items so i could use the light arrows to make the second part of the battle go by very fast. Now this may not sound that amazing if it wasnt for that until that day i had never been able to get the rolling under ganon technique to work right I would always either get hit or run into him.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Most epic win was defeating Orphan's 1st form in Final Fantasy XIII.

It was my first time playing through it, so when I finally reached the end; I had to try defeating this idiot or else it was game over for me. Anyway, for a while I got really frustrated because whenever I would get really close to winning... he would destroy me with his merciless judgment which he used twice in a roll (cheater). I thought about giving up ,but then I decided to try again only this time...I emerged victorious! and it was all thanks to Fang's ability which was called Highwind and Bahamut's Megaflare. Take that Orphan! stupid boss!

Last edited:
I was playing Metroid Prime on the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I was fighting Metroid Prime. The second form. He only had about one more hit from the Phazon beam before he would die. So I was just waiting for him to eject the concentrated pool of Phazon onto the ground so I could finish him off, but when he did there were two Hunter Metroids in the way so I stepped into the Phazon to kill them easily. After that, Metroid Prime was no where in sight, and I did not want to go through another cycle of waiting for Phazon. So I just hit the button to fire the cannon and spun around in a circle. I hit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom