• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

obviously exlight is mafia here is he in this game? i'm not sure but i'm also definitely right

i can't wait for this scum pm

oh is funnier back yet i miss him

There was a lot going on yesterday, Rag.

Truth be told I had asked probably within the first 15 pages how the hider worked, and I don't recall seeing a response. I may have been focused on other topics/conversations though and missed a singular reply concerning it.

I've also scrolled through 20+ pages in 3 mins scouring what I'm looking for for Eli. There is so much.

so anyways i still don't have a role pm ama

i've read 0 pages

does someone wanna cliffnotes me the game

what day are we in also?

so anyways update on my life uhh i just started a new job and im making big girl money but it's a lot of work

hey this role pm

I think this might be a wolf.

i like this post here's a guy giving another guy **** about spending the beginning of the game talking mechanics ****

Right, that's kind why I question Seanzie's scumread. It definitely seems like Isett brought up for discussion a reasonable scumhunting method, and asked everyone else to weigh in on how they think it'd work in this game, and people's weighing in on this could definitely serve as somewhat of a basis to read them on as well, which makes Seanzie's scumread on Isett strike me as weird because what Isett's post does strikes me as towny enough. I don't want to go after without an explanation of why its scummy though...

this one is trying very hard right out of the gutter but this probably a cultural thing

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
obviously exlight is mafia here is he in this game? i'm not sure but i'm also definitely right

i can't wait for this scum pm

oh is funnier back yet i miss him

he was the leading wagon yesterday and he got really upset that people were voting for him because he felt like he was being punished for trying his hardest or something so he voted himself but then killjoy pulled ahead at the last second and got lynched instead

he was the leading wagon yesterday and he got really upset that people were voting for him because he felt like he was being punished for trying his hardest or something so he voted himself but then killjoy pulled ahead at the last second and got lynched instead

aw man not the voting yourself tactic to keep yourself alive. if killjoy flipped town then that's the way to go imo

while i'm at it kingofdominaria looks great for this post
I said what I said. There's a reason I mentioned how many pages we're in or what is currently being talked about with no in depth analysis to back it up.

Rather than forcibly making up anything, even something weak, I'd rather see more concrete discussion driven by interactions and opinions on interactions vs making something up.

If anything it is detrimental to some town to make something up and try to push it *just because*. You're not going to solve the game off of it D1.

Also, what is this DW?

Like, what is going on here? Because YOU made it a point to purposefully push for something -- anything -- for the sake of discussion. No matter how small. Isett brought up a discussion point. NAI or not, it's a discussion point that gives you something to talk about as has been seen already with some people chiming in.

Seanzie's whole "vibe" thing to start it off is already a nonstarter for actual solving wrt to Isett. The bulk of Seanzie's post going into more "concrete" stuff is another matter entirely since, by Seanzie's words, Isett's whole discussion setup is NAI -- something that while scum can do town can also do (especially if you're looking to talk about anything D1 which hey, you were). So it is questionable to me that Seanzie would start with a bad vibe followed by a "concrete" observation of a NAI point regarding Isett's NAI action. Strictly speaking, you're going to get opinions on people both good and bad, and on a topic that is NAI in the first point, well what else would you expect? But overall it's discussion that it generates which is what you wanted.

So already both you and Seanzie are coming off weird to me.

You for the complete 180 simply because Seanzie had a "vibe" that gets "concretely" rooted in a NAI point, and Seanzie for pushing said vibe on a NAI point.

Like, is that what you, in particular DW, were looking for when it came to *anything* that someone felt? Even something as flimsy as a vibe like Seanzie talked about?

Because all I see from Seanzie is entirely speculation with no concrete founding in it due to the entire focus being rooted in something that is, as Seanzie contended, is NAI in the first place.

Honestly you can probably just jump in and flop around. You should be able to gather the relevant information you need through interacting.

Because even I have to go back through these 40 pages of bs to get a decent analysis on some points:

Why Seanzie?

Did mafia pick up on Kreaal's vibes for Seanzie, thus the Seanzie kill?

Contrast those who were more involved with those not as involved (example: Cin Min vs Eli).

And I'm not running on 14 cups of coffee yet. Nor am I triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom