• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-

*Cayde and Siy waited for James to come to the food court. Siy was looking around the food court for him, while Cayde scrolled through her phone on Instagram. She occasionally checked to see if Chevs had texted her back but no dice.

Cayde received a text from Natalie and showed it to Siy.

My leg has healed, so I’m returning to work tomorrow. Tell your father.

Cayde texted back.

Will you be up to see Siy going to school?

A quick response from Natalie appeared a minute later.

Unfortunately no. I have to work early because expense reports are due this month.

Cayde felt sad that Natalie wouldn’t be able to see Siy going to school for the first time. She put her phone down and faced Siy.*

Cayde: Are you excited about starting school tomorrow, Siy?

*Siy shook her head and crossed her arms*

Cayde: Why? I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends! It’s okay, I’ll be up with you in the morning so we can get you settled in.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Cayde: Where is he?

*Siy put her arms on the table and put her head on them, bored*

Cayde: I know! Why we play a game while we wait? How about... I Spy?

*Siy perked her head up*

Cayde: Hmm... I spy... something... blue!

*Siy pointed at Cayde’s eyes, she shook her head. Siy then pointed at the sky, visible through the window. She shook her again. One final time, Siy pointed at her shirt, which had hints of blue on it.*

Cayde: Nope, sorry. I was actually referring to that. *points at a jacket in a store window* Nice try, though!

*Siy put her head down again*

-Meanwhile: 214 Elm Avenue-

*Zerris was in his room getting ready for his junior year. He put his school items into his new dark red backpack and put the backpack on the floor near his closet.

He then sat on his bed and flopped onto it, staring at the ceiling for a while, wondering about things like his friends, his dad, and his Halloween costume. This year, Zerris would be handing out candy and having recently watched the Halloween movies with his dad, he decided to be Michael Myers for his costume. All he needed was the mask and a plastic knife.

Having lived in the neighborhood for all of his life, Zerris had seen people come and go; old friends, former neighbors... Though his dad had met the Shilen family already, he hadn’t gotten the chance to meet them yet. Zerris enjoyed meeting new people. It was a chance to make new friends and hang out.

Zerris was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome at the age of 6, right before he entered first grade. Last year, he started working for the community center, teaching and helping people in his community who had Autism and Aspergers (much like himself).*

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Daira's hallucination began.*

Mike Daira: Where am I?

Yukon Cornelius: Welcome to the metaphysical world, Michael. I am Yukon Cornelius, messenger of the spirits and totally not important in any other way to the plot of Boo's Pizza.

Mike Daira: "Messenger of the spirits"? Wh, what!?

Yukon Cornelius: Humble yourself, my bumble. You aren't dead yet. I simply put you in this coma to relay some information to you.

Mike Daira: And... and that would be?

Yukon Cornelius: "You must go into hiding, General. If the Hyrulean government finds out that you survived my failed bid for godhood, they'll have you suffer a fate far worse than however you would have died on my airship."

Mike Daira: W... Wart!?

Yukon Cornelius: Oh, now THERE's a plot twist! Mike Daira, the assassin hired by Robert Ombonaparte and former employee of Kooploz Enterprises actually collaborated with Wart during his conquest! Who could've possibly expected this!? Gosh golly, what a shocker!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Mark grumbles and opens the cell door, then begins doing CPR on Mike*
——
*Siy and Cayde were still waiting on James*
——
*Lemmy was tapping his foot impatiently waiting for Kanye West to talk to him*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
F it i’m posting again

*On the mobile base where Chevs is, Pinky and The Brain hide somewhere Kanye can’t see them. Pinky sees Chevs, recognizing him from the island, and also remembers Cayde, who he missed dearly.*

Pinky: Look, Brain! It’s that wolf guy! NARF!

Brain: Quiet, Pinky! You’ll blow our cover!

Pinky: Oops, sorry Brain. ZORT!

@ChevyWerewolf30

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Chevs hears them and looks around*

Chevs, thinking: Was that those mouse guys?
Welcome back!

Brain: Pinky, you cause a distraction while I free the wolf. Got it?

Pinky: Yep, uh huh!

*Pinky scurries up to Kanye*

Pinky: Hello, Mr. Music Man! I think you have good music!

*Brain scurries up to Chevs and frees him*

Brain: You’ll thank me later.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Welcome back!

Brain: Pinky, you cause a distraction while I free the wolf. Got it?

Pinky: Yep, uh huh!

*Pinky scurries up to Kanye*

Pinky: Hello, Mr. Music Man! I think you have good music!

*Brain scurries up to Chevs and frees him*

Brain: You’ll thank me later.
Kanye: Thank you, talking mouse. Me too.

Chevs, whispering: What am I supposed to do now?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Kanye: Thank you, talking mouse. Me too.

Chevs, whispering: What am I supposed to do now?
Brain: Follow me. Pinky and I are busting you out of here! You should probably contact your girlfriend. She must be worried sick about you.

Pinky: Well, thanks for talking, Mr. Music Man! NARF! I gotta run along now! Ha ha!

*The three rush out of the base and run as fast as two mice and a shapeshifting wolf human can*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Chevs transforms midair, hits the ground in his human form and rolls, transforms back into a wolf and runs the opposite direction from the mobile base*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom