• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
at this point unless seanzie is pulling some very strange gambit any guess at the scumteam has pretty decent odds of being right.

that's certainly something I'm keeping in mind

but like chevy flipping green drops kirino by a lot (just reviewed her posts and the substance is very lacking even for her postcount in a world where chevy is green)

and so I think the odds the team is within specifically Viral/Deku/PK/Kirino are pretty good barring Seanzie shenanigans

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
Ragnarokio - 2 (ExLight, Fig)
ExLight - 1 (Seanzie)
Viral Maze - 2 (Ragnarokio, Fext)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - DekuNut, Morbid Minish, Killjoy262, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, A Link In Time, Kirino

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
why me over the other three killjoy?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
this many high powered people is making me nervous. I see no reason not to lynch either seanzie or anyone from that list of four at present though.

Viral is probably my preference atm because i don't feel like he'll participate in the game. At this rate i feel like the game will solve itself mechanically no matter what we do though.

Vote: Viral

also only skimming the thread rn because i'm occupied with other stuff so let me know if i miss anything too important

Awful post. We're still on Day 2 without a scum lynch, so going on autopilot is a bad idea even if Minish and Seanzie helped us a lot. We need to make as informed a decision which 2 of those 5 people are scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom