• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

again

if scum, who just lost probably a full third of their actions in Chevy in the world where we're doing this, want to blow their other actions on blocking the heal to kill me

then... alright? like that's a lot of power they're using on me and not elsewhere

I don't really know what you reasonably expect mafia's goals for their NA's are, but if they can

1.) kill a PT that is mostly confirmed, while
2.) blocking another PT's ability (the guitarist), and
3.) possibly allow for a 3p kill to go through (second doc shot blocked)

That is a pretty good night for mafia. It isn't "oh, they didn't use their actions elsewhere, so that is good". It is "they very effectively used their actions, so that is bad".

Also, unless you happen to know what role Chevy has, betting that they're a powerful scum role is dubious. No one is trying to save them, so if they are scum, they are likely not a powerhouse role.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I did just look back at Canadian Mafia where I first saw Chevy play and indeed, they gave an early readslist where they just listed everyone based on alignment leans without supporting evidence. They also did seem more inquisitive in the early game, asking pointed questions even in RVS/fluff.

Is this sort of readslist (just listing alignment leans without explanations) something Chevy has done early on almost every town game?

Like others have mentioned, it is something I recall him doing a lot. That's why early on I said something about Chevy pinged me and I wasn't exactly sure but thought it had to do with his reads list and that's what it was.

For the record re: night actions, I think if Chevy flips wolf, Minish would be a reasonable choice to protect.

Seanzie I'ma be real with you

Scum using all of their actions to guarantee a kill on a newbie with a weak role is objectively a good thing from my point of view

Also if I'm gonna die I best at least know the Mafia really wanted me gone lol

In the case Chevy turns up green, that will look pretty bad on you with how you pushed for him early on. Now that your saying " Lets hear him out!" and "Can I has nite protek?" isn't really doing you much favors. As I'm typing this you're pointing at Deku?

I think Chevy flipping Mafia would look the best for Kirino actually

she popped in not long after Rag had unvoted and not long before EoD to add more fuel to the fire

In the case Chevy turns up green, that will look pretty bad on you with how you pushed for him early on. Now that your saying " Lets hear him out!" and "Can I has nite protek?" isn't really doing you much favors. As I'm typing this you're pointing at Deku?
...you do realize we're trying to find a whole team of Mafia here right?

I think Chevy flipping Mafia would look the best for Kirino actually

she popped in not long after Rag had unvoted and not long before EoD to add more fuel to the fire
Uum, flipping mafia would do the opposite, also, you were the first to start the bandwagon. So...

...you do realize we're trying to find a whole team of Mafia here right?
it's not just one dude
I'm quite aware that mafia is more than a one man team. Your point being?

not saying it's the exact team (partially because it would be a pretty easy team to beat and I'd like to assume the game is at least somewhat challenging) but I see nothing that disproves Deku/PK being Chevy's partners if he's scum?

Storm could be with Chevy and just deciding to bus him after we reached an extension and having failed to flip Fig before that occurred I guess

Viral Maze could be with Chevy but there's so little either way it's hard to tell

if Fig remains an un-CC'd healer they may be too dangerous to leave alive even if I think they've still been impossible to find as towny despite a dedicated effort to do so - could be an ESL thing maybe?

ALIT isn't clear of being with Chevy for sure, but I'd flip all of the above first

Kirino is probably not with Chevy ~ever?

seanzie/rag/kill/ex are all not really worth looking into unless Chevy actually flips red imo, otherwise that's too much time on a hypothetical for me to justify it

might do minish anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom