• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Killjoy262)
Fext - 1 (Storm)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Kirino)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Seanzie, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, Fig, A Link In Time

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
im sorry pen but if fext is scum and ends up outing all of his mafia partners i'll simply decease from laughter
A mafia player outing his Scumbuds? Thats never happened ever. No one has pulled a Redwash since Storm Claimed Fortune Teller in 59

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
There are 8 Potential Masons in the Job Pool. There is possibility of more than 1 Mason Group, or perhaps a Merged one with multiple

on that note I thought it said there was no outside communication allowed yet Pen gave me a chat for the game

curious
Very curious. Any more info on this mysterious chat of yours? Do they have any messages for us on the outside?
Vote: Fext
Pending a closer examination of the roles. There might be some weird role interaction regarding votes I'm not aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom