• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
hiding sweet tea lol
I dont really ever hide food or drinks lol, its just sort of me and my mum no siblings so nobody that will really ever just take the food or drinks
only exception is saltine crackers
im not risking mai precious saltine crackers babies, you'll find me dead before that

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
hiding sweet tea lol
I dont really ever hide food or drinks lol, its just sort of me and my mum no siblings so nobody that will really ever just take the food or drinks
only exception is saltine crackers
im not risking mai precious saltine crackers babies, you'll find me dead before that
the only reason I am is cause I'm not supposed to have it later in the day in the first place, especially not at night bc the caffine will wreck my sleep schedule so i dont want my parents to take it away lmao
last time i did this i had it at 6:30 in the evening and was up till 5, i get it with large w no ice to get the most i can outta it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sweet tea is the only thing I'd get a bit of ice in tbh.

Ticked off because they cleared the stands because of a storm in the area, still an hour or so off from the race and not a ton of rain but still irritating.

Gorozoron

wild ride
v6yycav00qf21.png

the creator of this went the whole full mile and took pictures of text boxes and cropped the letters the madlad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom