• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Kind of ironic because LG later claims they were actually in neighbor chat with Rubik. Technically, this means they've already lied by the end of the first page.
are you talking about this post?
why didn't it quote the whole thing :^)

anyway this particular statement was disproved and i already addressed the other point you made against me in my big post, i can rehash it for you if you want? i didn't see anything else through a quick skim. i see a lot of people just saying "oh lg is scum" with not much behind it so it's a little hard for me to defend myself against nothing. + i've already explained my previous inactivity and rubik can confirm it

Kirino

Tatakae
I’ll post more tomorrow evening/night.
@Kirino why are you scum again man
You had a town read on me literally EoD yesterday, and now that Fig flips town you immediately scum read me despite the fact that you also voted for him. lol come on man
The most notable thing they have done to me is blindly follow Ex with his shenanigans last phase without asking any questions about what was going on; I think that was odd because it seems to me like a natural conclusion to question someone who shows flip-floppy behavior & says "trust me" rather than blindly going with a plan that you're not really sure is all about, if that makes sense.
I had previously voiced suspicion of Fig and stated right before that I was most likely to vote him, so it was hardly me simply following Ex when I decided to do just that. In any case, my instinct was to trust Ex since his wild gambit and his publicly freaking out about it did not at all strike me as scum behavior.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Are you out of your mind, why would I draw a ton of attention like that to me to save your ass if I were scum?
And if my role was mafia then mafia would be able to literally easily hammer everyone in pretty much every phase, it literally makes no sense to even think of me as scum.
I thought fsr it was a oneshot role.
If you claim your role you lose it? or do you lose the game?
Lose the role.
no second kill tonight though
does anyone have any thoughts about it
Probably a vig, not a sk.
However I disagree with you here because Ex's role is a little OP in the hands of mafia, unless it is X-shot.
Ok glad to see someone else is on the same page here.
can you give us a readslists kirino :):pikalove:
I can make one if you like :)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ex's role can be mafia if it's one shot or if it can only be used on players other than him or to save non-scum players pretty easily.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can also use it on myself and if it could "only be used to save non-scum players" then I'm not sure why you're pushing a me/chevy team in the first place
I'm not necessarily, KoD floated the idea as what he'd expect in a world where you were scum.

Kirino

Tatakae
Kirino and FG actually seem scummier to me because of their hit and run behavior lately
I’m not sure what to tell you, since I already explained why I wasn’t around for the EoDs. If you think I’m lying then whatever, but I’m don’t know why scum me would make up being busy last EoD just to skip the last hour for no apparent reason.
I mean yea reads change accordingly to flips lol
scumread yourself then *****

In all seriousness, aren’t you town reading Chevy? If he’s town, then I don’t see why voting Fig to save him (which you also did) would be obviously scummy.
can you give us a readslists kirino :):pikalove:
Yeah, later today after I get off work. maybe at like 8 or 9 or 10 idk

first of all, there's a scum between lg chevy and kirino, at least one, this is right. thanks

2nd, chevy is not scum and i will die on that hill

kirino is.... fine? their takes were pretty safe for the most part. i think them easing off of chevy last phase looks good, but again, null.

lg proposed a lynch order of two towns last phase (fig, KoD), and as KoD pointed out last phase, she said she wanted to leave her vote somewhere where there wasn't any action since she wasn't making an eod. why would a town ever want to make an inconsequential vote? but again this is like a level 1 read, but again it's something, and given that there has to be a scum between lg chevy and kirino imo it's enough.

capsfan just seems town to me but i'm also not reading those walls

i don't know how i feel about ex. he led the fig wagon but that move also wasn't necessary for scum to do. so i'm leaning town/3p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom