• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I said basically because the word mason wasn't in my PM. I voted her earlier because I was reading too hard into flavor and because it's been a while since I've been in one of these

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Time changes? The plot thickens! :time:

Hi! Don't think I've met (several of) you yet, I'm Oocoo (or Uwu if you prefer, either works). As for the vote I was curious to see what the response would be.
I'm reading through trying to get info on people, and this makes me think Uwu might have been the one to cause the time shift. She's been hanging around ZD for a while and this seems like her.

@Ragnarokio When the time went to day 2, was it at the very beginning of day 2 or the same point in day 2 that it was in day 1?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Time for the OoT edition of:
Chevy's hot take list:
1: Killjoy
2: Minish-Confirmed town
3: Jinjo
4: Chevy-Confirmed town
5: Mikey-Probably miller
6: Uwu_Oocoo2-Town lean
7: Viral Maze-Scum lean?
8: SMS-Town lean
9: Exlight
10: Johnny
11: 15377-Probably town
12: reki
13: Kirino

if you're masons I'll be a bit upset since a mason claim is usually better towards end game since it usually cracks the PoE open

since you're claiming
what do you mean basically, you either are or aren't

neighbors can be any alignment, masons are always both town
huge difference
I'll also be really upset if you just tried to vote your own mason
We're neighbors.
We don't know each other's alignments.
But tbf to Chevy the role doesn't specify masons or neighbors.
I was gonna say, "from the looks of Chevy's posts, it looks like the Neighbor role(s) seems more likely."

As for Chevy's vote and quick unvote on Minish, I'm kind of getting a vibe of "Eeh, I'm gonna take my vote off and give an excuse."

1: Killjoy: Null - bolded his joke making it seem like an action.
2: Minish: town lean
3: Jinjo: Null
4: Chevy: Scum Lean - reason stated above
5: Mikey: might be the miller? Also town lean for pointing out and hounding me for my cucco throw joke screw up
6: Uwu_Oocoo2:
7: Viral Maze:
8: SMS: Town lean for now
9: Exlight: [fry squint]
10: Johnny: Town lean same as Moblin
11: Numbers: Hard scum(JOKE) - because who the heck doesn't have a massive hatred towards Navi?
12: reki: Null
13: Kirino: Null

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was gonna say, "from the looks of Chevy's posts, it looks like the Neighbor role(s) seems more likely."
Afaik, we can't add anyone to the chat, so wouldn't that make it Mason?
As for Chevy's vote and quick unvote on Minish, I'm kind of getting a vibe of "Eeh, I'm gonna take my vote off and give an excuse."
No, it was me making the mistake of reading flavor and forgetting how the Mason role works.
who the heck doesn't have a massive hatred towards Navi?
Me

Kirino

Tatakae
Chevy seems jumpy and confused, which fits his town play. And I forget, but has he been scum before?
Also Miller is meant to claim day 1
This is true, but if you were going to fakeclaim miller, it’d also make sense to do it Day 1.
It seems weird for Ex to guard(?) Moe so early, especially when nobody is questioning Moe's miller claim.
I am, and Viral seems to be as well. And I don’t think it’s especially weird: Moe is known for almost never bussing, and me and Ex both have recent experience with him as scum in the last game where we basically powerwolfed our way to victory on his suggestion. So it’s not a bad idea, and it makes sense to me that Ex in particular would bring it up.

The main point against it would probably be that Mikey could easily just change up his usual playstyle if he knew we were relying on it to scumhunt, making our strategy backfire. He’s pretty stubborn, admittedly, but I could see him doing that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't fully trust Mikey's miller claim. Not because I think he's scum claiming miller. But because it seems like the kind of thing he would do as town. Like when he fakeclaimed vig but was still town.

I'm leaning towards believing it's just true because of flavor stuff in this game. But I'm not all in on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom