• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ocarina of TIme Soundtrack

Gorozoron

wild ride
Dude can you like not, My opinion isn't wrong , and my opinion will not change and I find that it a bore and a empty game that people fill in with their nostalgia and even if it does it'll probably be harsher
Like you just can't handle the fact I have a negative opinion on your oh so precious oot? Because it seems like you have to find some way to invalidate opinions that aren't positive about this supposed " masterpiece of game design ".

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Like you just can't handle the fact I have a negative opinion on your oh so precious oot? Because it seems like you have to find some way to invalidate opinions that aren't positive about this supposed " masterpiece of game design ".
or, I used to think the same way as you until I matured a little and spent some time thinking about OOT as a piece of artwork

Gorozoron

wild ride
or, I used to think the same way as you until I matured a little and spent some time thinking about OOT as a piece of artwork
I went through that point of view and Yeah it's even darn worse. The story is just meh, it's visual design well I can't talk about that because if I say anything about it people go " It was the limitations of the time ". The characters are also meh, I find oot to be a bleh mess and My opinion isn't going to change the same way as you because " because my opinion was the same as yours at one point ". I'm tired of this " you'll mature and change your opinion " BS because no liking oot isn't the " Mature correct opinion "

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Can we please not argue about this?
I'd rather argue about how much SS' Link's appearance really sucked.
sure

The reason I like OOT's Hyrule Field so much is because it's performed like a rondo (TP also does this) and the section of the piece that plays is random, so you can end up with really great aesthetics like the semifinal section playing during sunset or the first two sections playing while tearing across the field on epona, or you can get unlucky and have the trumpets nonstop lol
but I like to focus on the former more than the latter

Gorozoron

wild ride
The reason I like OOT's Hyrule Field so much is because it's performed like a rondo (TP also does this) and the section of the piece that plays is random, so you can end up with really great aesthetics like the semifinal section playing during sunset or the first two sections playing while tearing across the field on epona, or you can get unlucky and have the trumpets nonstop lol
but I like to focus on the former more than the latter
I dislike it because : 1. It's a empty field and no I don't find epona to be fun to ride. 2. " oo look at the crappy sunset " It's not a pretty sight.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Honestly I love the whole Ocarina of Time soundtrack so it's really hard for me to pick out a favorite so I'm going to just say my top 5 favorite: I love the temple of time, gerudo valley, the lost woods, song of storms and bolero of fire.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Honestly I love the whole Ocarina of Time soundtrack so it's really hard for me to pick out a favorite so I'm going to just say my top 5 favorite: I love the temple of time, gerudo valley, the lost woods, song of storms and bolero of fire.
I'm really surprised nobody's mentioned Song of Storms prior to your comment, it's my favorite by far. The N64 Zelda songs have their own unique feel that I've never heard anywhere else and I love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom