• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Just got a Samsung S21 since my S8 has been freaking out occasionally on me. Waiting on its new case to use it since I use the case as a wallet.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
All I know is it takes decent pictures, might have to switch over to it before tomorrow cuz I am going to the zoo. But Amazon is taking its time with shipping the case for it.
Hah, what is this "case" you speak of?

Seriously, you can probably go without a case, especially just for one trip to the zoo.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Hah, what is this "case" you speak of?

Seriously, you can probably go without a case, especially just for one trip to the zoo.
I buy wallet cases so I don't have to carry as much stuff. Was disappointed that Best Buy didn't carry one this time, was able to buy a really cool one that told the time for my last phone. That feature died last summer so it had a good run.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Upgraded my iPhone 6s+ (128GB) to a 12 Pro Max (512GB) recently out of necessity for more storage space and better battery life. So far so good.

I use a variety. I am currently using a first-generation Pixel.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I have the iPhone XS, I don't see myself upgrading until my phone dies or starts to have some serious problems.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think it's a Google phone, from "BLU" that was like $60 on amazon. I don't really like it, mainly because there is no shuffle option on the music so I have to listen to my songs in the same order each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom