• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I do mean daytalk - there's still a non-zero amount of thread coordination/coaching/etc that can happen in games with nighttalk but no daytalk, and I think that kind of experience would translate here

That's fair, but I, personally, would expect even bad players not to do this.
But they clearly did it, so you now have to ask yourself if it's more believable they did it as Town or as Scum.

I think it's worse as a Scum play so makes more sense from Town, but ymmv.

I don't think I've ever seen any of these posting 7 times in a row in the span of a few minutes.
They do like 3 posts at best. Maybe except Moe.
Ah I get it. Moe’s a Vet to this site like you so he gets a pass right?

You people talk too much. Sheesh. I suppose it's better than the massive text walls that kept going up in the last game I modded. I hate text walls.

Now to be slightly helpful. Not gonna quote specific stuff because I just read the entire thread and I'm not doing it again to go find quotes.

Kreaal- Thus far I'm not a huge fan of them as a person, but I have no reason to go full scumread on them. Questionable methods so far. Definitely someone I'll be watching down the line.

FlargBlarg- I actually kinda like the strange green penguin man. He seems reasonable enough.

I'll admit I'm particularly interested in those two because I haven't played with them before to the best of my knowledge, and thus can't go "Yup, that person is playing like themselves" and give them a mental checkmark.

Ex- Honestly, Ex could go either way at this point. I understand there is some history of being voted out day one, and that there is probably some frustration with the early RVS votes all piling on him. Speaking of those votes, I'm gonna go ahead and throw the last two people who voted Ex in RVS into the "to be watched" pile, as it seems plain scummy to allow an RVS vote to pile up that high.

That's it for people who seem notable in the first 9 pages. Actual reads to come later in the phase, maybe.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If someone can ProTown they can ProScum too. What’s your point?
It’s NAI.
lol, so by your logic nothing is scummy or towny just because it can just go both ways?
We can always interpret people's actions, none is truly neutral. The fact is: you presented something that benefits scum.
Flarg there is saying it's because you're incompetent town and I'm saying it was a mafia plan that didn't go too smoothly, which makes sense considering there's no scum chat to help you organize.

Wanting to know how much you can act "ProTown" as scum is why I asked you for meta in the first place, to which you refused to give. And being "ProScum" as Town is more than enough reason to get someone lynched, don't you think?

Ah I get it. Moe’s a Vet to this site like you so he gets a pass right?
No, not at all.
I literally called him out too when he made 3 posts in a row here and he knows I hate when he spams the thread.
Stop playing the victim.

What’s your read on Moe?
Is that to me? Guess not but I'll answer anyway uwu
Honestly a lot of CWAC like usual. By meta reading him I'd say it's pretty NAI.
He usually gives a lot of information in his EoD votes, so I'm looking towards that.

So to address Moe, he's not someone I've played with much, I think we had a run in a while back, so I feel like I'm starting from scratch again here.
(Hey Moe, did you change your pfp semi-recently, or am I insane?)

From what I have read, Moe isn't throwing up any red flags. He's also not been around for a lot of what I'd consider the "serious" action.
On page 5, there's a mix of kinda serious and what I'd consider "jk but am I actually?" type posts, which I guess is okay, but I'd like to see if that pattern continues as the dual edged jokey posts never sit right with me. (Doc what have you done to me?)

The biggest red flag to me on Moe would have to be that I didn't even notice him enough to remember him in my first go through. It feels like he's posting just to post in a lot of places without actually being helpful. I don't know if it is his intent to be flying under the radar, if I'm just blind, but here we are anyway, and I don't like that.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t town read anyone for calling out Kreaal on his idea because it’s such an easy and obvious thing to do, and perfectly sensible for scum to use it for town points.

I also dislike Ex’s suspicion that Kreaal made his suggestion as some kind of mafia plan. Any remotely decent scum would realize that such a proposal would almost certainly backfire, because if they could deduce the obvious benefits for scum, then of course others in the thread would as well, and suspect them for it. It seems like he’s using dubious reasoning to shoot for an easy target here, and his attempt to go after Kreaal for not providing meta seems potentially similar. So I’m inclined to scum read him, and I think there’s likely at least one scum among those suspecting Kreaal overall. By contrast, the reasoning behind Minish’s suspicion makes a lot more sense to me, and I’m inclined to town read her for it.

As for Kreaal, I think I’m town leaning him. His mistakes and lack of caution seem like reckless town behavior, and as I said, I doubt he would propose such a plan as scum, unless he hadn’t thought it through, as Minish said. I’m also inclined to town read his tunneling of Moe, although if there were anyone strong enough to justify tunneling as scum, it’d be him.

It is a Kirino type play, but even town Kirino doesn't put someone at L-3 less than 12 hours into D1.
Are you sure about this lol

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
wait did I say just 7
I meant 10 since that's how many posts Kreaal did when I called him out uwu
You find me a game any of these players you mentioned posted game related stuff 10 times in a row and I'll address you as Master Daddy Johnny for the rest of my life.

I also dislike Ex’s suspicion that Kreaal made his suggestion as some kind of mafia plan. Any remotely decent scum would realize that such a proposal would almost certainly backfire.
So you're scumreading me because I interrupted a plan that could hurt town from escalating? Not sure if I follow. 1610991151538.png
If I were scum I'd just stay quiet and see how many would fall for it before pointing it out as a scummy plan, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom