• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am also looking for a cure for the clone degeneration process. If me and Minish have the same motivation then I want to trust her, at least for the time being.

Though I would like for her to try getting some info out of the jackal if it could be helpful. If there's even a remote chance that the jackal is bad but has the cure, it would be really helpful to know any information they have.

Yeah, of course. I figured that someone somewhere has a night roleblock though, hence the two people.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If i was a town aligned player and I was handed the jackel's identity right off the bat and given a neighbourhood with them, asking them a billion questions would be basically my top priority. I find it very weird that you haven't said anything at all to them since the game started.

If I'm pretty sure he's mafia and he knows I'm town I don't think he's going to be telling me the truth. I'm outing this to town to try and get a better grasp on things. Like the things I've willingly shared would be odd to do if I weren't town considering how they look. I wasn't under any pressure or in any danger to try to save myself by admitting this.

huh? wanna clarify?

Because he allowed that one to go through and I don't believe he has the power to take it back.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
If I'm pretty sure he's mafia and he knows I'm town I don't think he's going to be telling me the truth. I'm outing this to town to try and get a better grasp on things. Like the things I've willingly shared would be odd to do if I weren't town considering how they look. I wasn't under any pressure or in any danger to try to save myself by admitting this.

Because he allowed that one to go through and I don't believe he has the power to take it back.
It still seems really odd you wouldn't try to get him to talk. If nothing else, at least to try to catch what he's lying about or glean any motivations.

What did he allow to get through?

I think Minish should out the Jackal so we can put pressure on. If not, I would vote for Minish if I had a vote. But I don't. If the Jackal controls all her actions, and he's mafia, she's bascially a mafia tool, hence a threat.

:glare:
are you clones?
I thought part of the point of clones was so they didn’t know whether or not they are one, though?
As far as my claim, I could have just said that to toy with you guys. Or I could be Homer Simpson :shrugs:

Spider-pig,
Spider-pig,
Does whatever a spider pig does
Can he swing
From a web
No he can't
He's a pig
Look ooouuuttt!
He's a spider pig!

Alright, headcannon here:
MIn and Trist are likely some of the older clones, the first created. They are most likely not peter parker, but if they are, they are the original clone and know this already.
I don't know who the jackal would have clones, but I feel like Min's character is someone important to both the jackal and peter. We know anyone like that?

MIn and Trist are likely some of the older clones, the first created. They are most likely not peter parker, but if they are, they are the original clone and know this already.
I don't know who the jackal would have clones, but I feel like Min's character is someone important to both the jackal and peter. We know anyone like that?
Only character I'm thinking of is what's-her-name. Parkers girlfriend who,s name I cannot remember right off of my head

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not a clone.

As for Min's character, I'm not sure. She has the same motivation as me, but that could fit multiple characters. Jackal made lots of clones in the comics.

Mary Jane? Or Gwen Stacy?

Who might just be the perfect clone.

And in my search for info, if my speculation here is correct, I think I might know who trist is.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It still seems really odd you wouldn't try to get him to talk. If nothing else, at least to try to catch what he's lying about or glean any motivations.

What did he allow to get through?

I think Minish should out the Jackal so we can put pressure on. If not, I would vote for Minish if I had a vote. But I don't. If the Jackal controls all her actions, and he's mafia, she's bascially a mafia tool, hence a threat.

I know this person and I know they likely wouldn't be forthcoming about anything to me. I was planning on talking to them, I just wanted a plan of action. My head wasn't entirely in this game the first 24 hours. That's why everything is coming out now.

And he allowed my vote to go through.

Yes I can essentially be a mafia tool, but it seems that if I just choose to do nothing that can't happen. From what it seems, The Jackal can only approve or deny my actions. Which is different from what I thought when I read my role, where I thought he would get to choose my targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom