• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have a very low thresh-hold they'll be dead sooner rather than later in all probability anyways. Its better they claim than be lynched, but they should probably also hold their claim until they think they're in danger of being lynched. Also its been a while but from what i remember most of the threshholds in spider man 2 were flat, meaning that people who currently have low threshholds now will eventually have high threshholds, as majority loweres.
I literally just said that if they claim they're likely to get hammer lynched at -Lo
if we reach -Lo too early this is basically guaranteeing an even early loss and we might have to shoot them to prevent that or something which is super bad
on the other hand if they don't claim and don't get lynched their low threshold won't mean much in the late game and they'll arguably be like normal players
Reading these really scares me a bit more.

Reading this game
its like I've never played mafia before, in the worst kind of way

how am I supposed to keep track of all of this?
I feel like I am doomed to **** something up horribly at some point
please don't be mad at me when I do

If we're strictly concerned with getting an accurate count of who can vote, then having people self vote is the best approach. Someone with a Threshold of 1 seems unrealistic to me, but stranger things have happened. At the least with this approach you'll avoid having people with low thresholds become targets due to claiming as such.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Reading this game
its like I've never played mafia before, in the worst kind of way

how am I supposed to keep track of all of this?
I feel like I am doomed to **** something up horribly at some point
please don't be mad at me when I do
It's okay, everyone is confused.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This is going to get confusing real fast...

I suggest you lot color code yourself. Or get some nifty accessories like yours truly. Not too many people replicating the blue hood. Felicity, Joe, and/or Kaine (although I suspect if your future self is here you'd have your own mask to wear) if you're here and have access to this account I'd suggest the same. - Ben

Vote: Tevish Szat

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I suggest you lot color code yourself. Or get some nifty accessories like yours truly. Not too many people replicating the blue hood. Felicity, Joe, and/or Kaine (although I suspect if your future self is here you'd have your own mask to wear) if you're here and have access to this account I'd suggest the same. - Ben

oh god what is this

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Hey, JD/Numbers/15377.

What's your wincon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom