• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Has there been any role claims today?
There was a claim today.

Only one person can claim per day otherwise they will get modkilled.

Today's claim was that Rag and Kirino are lovers, more or less.

Also, if your role is from anime mafia 1 (not 2) you should tell us because it means that someone is lying.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't say you're basing it on nothing, but I do think your opinion is being colored by a desire to want him to be town here.
While I am not at the point where I start re-evaluating town reads

(SINCE WE STILL HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN A REAL LYNCH THROUGH) I am looking back over Johnny now just for you, but I'd appreciate if you actually had a real reason for why you thought my read was wrong instead of poking at something stupid like that when you havent even looked at him yourself

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm really trying to see you as town here funnier but it's so frustrating when you're uncooperative because you don't like other people's opinions. Nothing I've said is personal and you keep acting like it is. I don't have to agree with everything you say or how you scumhunt and I'm going to poke it if I don't. I don't get how you of all people get bothered by it when you're the biggest offender of it.

So it'd be nice if you'd actually cooperate with people instead of expecting them to understand every cryptic thing you say.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
While I am not at the point where I start re-evaluating town reads

(SINCE WE STILL HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN A REAL LYNCH THROUGH) I am looking back over Johnny now just for you, but I'd appreciate if you actually had a real reason for why you thought my read was wrong instead of poking at something stupid like that when you havent even looked at him yourself
Based on my pre-re-read gamestate he's not great, based on my interactions with him, at least. Most of the stuff he's tried to use as a case on me has lacked substance and truthfulness and he's largely ignored me when I've called him out for it.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm really trying to see you as town here funnier but it's so frustrating when you're uncooperative because you don't like other people's opinions. Nothing I've said is personal and you keep acting like it is. I don't have to agree with everything you say or how you scumhunt and I'm going to poke it if I don't. I don't get how you of all people get bothered by it when you're the biggest offender of it.

So it'd be nice if you'd actually cooperate with people instead of expecting them to understand every cryptic thing you say.
I already tried to be cooperative. Did you care? No. Did you listen? No. Instead you keep going on about some idiotic piece of nothing that I did on the first few pages of the game as though I'm some sort of idiot who gets his reads from tea leaves and punctuation marks. I dont know what game you're playing, but you havent tried to be cooperative for one second so I dont know why you're pretending

/thatsoundedharshbutidontknowhowelsetoputit

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I already tried to be cooperative. Did you care? No. Did you listen? No. Instead you keep going on about some idiotic piece of nothing that I did on the first few pages of the game as though I'm some sort of idiot who gets his reads from tea leaves and punctuation marks. I dont know what game you're playing, but you havent tried to be cooperative for one second so I dont know why you're pretending

/thatsoundedharshbutidontknowhowelsetoputit

Did you ever once explain yourself? No. I ask you and then you just decide to ignore me. Yes I'm going to bring up something I thought was weird because you did it more than once and it felt like that was the most of what you were doing at the time. So I'm gonna push it to either try to get a read on you or to push you to do something more.

funnier6

Courage~
Because I definitely don't feel like she's the best to vote right now and I don't think she should claim. It felt like he saw people starting to push Jinjo and reverted back to his read of her using an exclamation point and decided to finally go along with it too.
You literally never asked me about the exclamation point

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think funnier/minish is town/town, tbh, based on what I'm seeing here and the early reread.

Likely either town/wolf or scum theater imo. This kind of conflict seems kind of abnormal between them.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think funnier/minish is town/town, tbh, based on what I'm seeing here and the early reread.

Likely either town/wolf or scum theater imo. This kind of conflict seems kind of abnormal between them.
My town read on her is honestly because idk if scum her can watch me suffer like this

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Page 11:

Sun's statement honestly is kinda strange, and I know that's echoing, but it is true. However, I'm more interested in Lar and MinMin. They seem to really want to find a flaw in what he said, or at least that's the impression I get.

Rubik and FunFun going at, nothing particularly new, and I'm not getting anything from them. Gonna have to learn some new players here as well. New faces (for me) so exciting!

Interesting focus from Johnny. Funnier townleans him for this post, largely afterwards.

I feel like if he's red, there's a decent chance he talked about one of his scummates in this post to distance.

funnier6

Courage~
Nah it was just a mistake and I'm am idiot. I roped Ex into my post for some reason I already forgot and then just addressed Rubik. Probably boils down to him wanting to lunch for a silly reason, and kinda cause his logic boils down the same way. Me being on Ex's scum leans just means I'm playing right tbh

Unvote
Vote: Rubik

I like this better because honestly your previous posts just didn't have the urgency or the feeling I get from your town play.

I can't really explain what I find weird about sun. He's always weird to me. Don't mistake that for discrediting him as scum. He always seems relatively scummy to me and I have to decide if he stays or moves towards town feel. But yeah, Sum is always weird, you trying to pressure something that just seemed more innocuous SunPosting felt weird to me.
This is mainly the post I started town reading him on

I just read back his last scum game with me in Scooby doo and I think theres a big difference between his posts there and here, he apparently does have more posts in Fate as town but heck if I'm going through that game without an ISO function

The point is if he's scum he's playing really really well but at the same time it's really well for town Johnny too so thats where you get the pause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom