• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
C'mon Rubik you know this isn't my scum play. You really think I make a gambit of trying to lynch what I would know would be actual masons there if I'm scum? And everything else points to me being town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Or

you could claim game

I've said its not in town's interest for me to do so and so I'm not going to do so unless I'm given a reason to. Lynching me/kirino makes no sense today given the claim. The value of the lynch is almost certainly way lower than waiting for the information to sort itself out.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I also think minish is town right now, for what thats worth. I just think she's misplaying this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
C'mon Rubik you know this isn't my scum play. You really think I make a gambit of trying to lynch what I would know would be actual masons there if I'm scum? And everything else points to me being town.
you'd kind of have to in a setup like this, to be perfectly honest

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've said its not in town's interest for me to do so and so I'm not going to do so unless I'm given a reason to. Lynching me/kirino makes no sense today given the claim. The value of the lynch is almost certainly way lower than waiting for the information to sort itself out.
Why isn't it in town's interest again?

funnier6

Courage~
I think I’m willing to lose a mason to test this tbh, waiting for mafia to have to kill one is the biggest wifom being both were lynch candidates today

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think I’m willing to lose a mason to test this tbh, waiting for mafia to have to kill one is the biggest wifom being both were lynch candidates today
I don't think that's the right play.

I think you do this lynch a day before Mylo/Lylo ideally.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You're gonna need to claim your game probably, rag.

I can't really check to see if there are any that you wouldn't want to claim. If you're lovers this is already a bad situation.

Ragnarokio

Because kirino thinks its a good idea I'll just go ahead and claim game now. I'm fron anime mafia 1. This should probably explain why i was hesitant to claim earlier and also why i threw random shade on kirino earlier in the game (i also townread him for no reason earlier today, which was intended as a crumb in the event that my wagon took off ahead of SMS's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom