• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was wanting you to comment on what I was talking about, not my own sentence. I expressed surprise at your energetic entry and asked why you used an exclamation point here when I could not recall you ever using one before

This was for to make my presence known.

Sunfan is literally AtE personified and if he makes a massive townpost with serious reads that **** is a red flag so can we please lynch him before he does that

I actually don't think he's scum, I just want him dead because better safe than sorry tbh

What kind of logic is this? You don't think sunfan is scum but you want him dead because better safe than sorry. Is this paranoia thinking?

@Jinjo have you ever seen ExLight lie in a pinkie swear?

I will have to check ExLight's scum games again in bulba and see since I don't remember. I'll do that later since I just woke up and I have stuff to take care of.

because thescumfan was the reason town lost like 3 or 4 games recently and I just don't want to take this risk again

Does sunfan often die early when he's town? Normally when I have a town read on an active player who has been alive for a long time then this is the part where I start to get the feeling the active player I have been town reading would be scum who is deep wolfing.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
aren't you supporting lynching sunfan on the basis of him being a strong player?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm just being petty lmfao
I guess him being strong scum is part of it yea, but he could be a bad player, I'd still be childish and go after him just because he kicked my ass a few times
yall overthinking

and lol at people voting me because this is scummy
as if scum me would come here and take things personally outta pettiness instead of trying to look natural

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Did you just say my mindset was always scum and then vote ExLight instead of me???
yea, he's annoyed I have him on my scum leans prolly lmao
Nah it was just a mistake and I'm am idiot. I roped Ex into my post for some reason I already forgot and then just addressed Rubik. Probably boils down to him wanting to lunch for a silly reason, and kinda cause his logic boils down the same way. Me being on Ex's scum leans just means I'm playing right tbh

Unvote
Vote: Rubik

Yeah but there's a reason you think it's weird. When has not explaining why you think something is weird been better than explaining why you do? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, that's why I'm arguing against this. I didn't even try to scumread him from it. I tried to explain why I thought it was weird and prod him for more info about why he felt that was necessary to share. It seems like there are so many people saying things and I'm the only one trying to figure out why they think those things. And then getting **** for it.

Sunfan saying "so and so is scum don't ask me why" is his typical weird posts. Sunfan explaining why he might play weird and that he doesn't care if he dies and all that can't be chalked up to typical weird sunfan posts.

I don't know if it's AI but that's what I'm trying to find out!
I like this better because honestly your previous posts just didn't have the urgency or the feeling I get from your town play.

I can't really explain what I find weird about sun. He's always weird to me. Don't mistake that for discrediting him as scum. He always seems relatively scummy to me and I have to decide if he stays or moves towards town feel. But yeah, Sum is always weird, you trying to pressure something that just seemed more innocuous SunPosting felt weird to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I guess him being strong scum is part of it yea, but he could be a bad player, I'd still be childish and go after him just because he kicked my ass a few times

Oh I know. That's why I'm not really scumreading you over it even though it's a bad stance. Lol.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
yall overthinking

and lol at people voting me because this is scummy
as if scum me would come here and take things personally outta pettiness instead of trying to look natural
Implying you wouldn't try to 5D chess your way into that sorta situation

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
To clarify, Rubik feels scummy because saying strong players deserve to live based on strength discounts the opinions and play of less seasoned players, who may have good points. Ex feels slightly scummy because I wouldn't put it past him to create the exact scenario he said was silly. But that's also wifom so I can't put much stock into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom