• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Screenshot Thread

i'll just leave this here...

09f21e0de8.jpeg

necrozma, aka the pillager of the spotlight

Night Owl

~Momentai
Don't know if there is a place for it, but I made my town tune in animal crossing the animal village tune from Link's Awakening.

This was the best I could do after looking up the sheet music, and trying to choose notes that sound right. Probably isn't perfect, but its recognizable to me at least.

FsY6R.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
So I was playing Doom Eternal, as I finally bought it.

Apparently Doomguy's quite the Renaissance Man!

As these screenshots demonstrate, Doomguy's a purveyor of fine literature such as:
  • How to Win Friends and Kill Demons.
  • Atlas Ripped and Teared.
  • 1984 Dead Demons.
  • Fifty Shades of Slay.
  • My Best Friend, Daisy. In reference to his dead pet bunny rabbit, Daisy. :kawaii:
  • And my personal favorite, How to Comb Your Mustache.

20200405030531_1.jpg

20200405030539_1.jpg

The below screenshot shows him to be a gamer. Surprise, surprise, he likes shooters, which, sorta makes sense:

20200405030544_1.jpg

He's also a man after my own heart. He plays guitar!

20200405030552_1.jpg

Though the one on the left, I'd question the ergonomics and comfort of the instrument, but hey, if it sounds good, you do you, Doomguy!

The next screenshot is sad. Sad reacts only for Daisy! :kawaii:

20200405030619_1.jpg

No literature collection would be complete without your peer-reviewed scientific journals, and Guns & Ammo magazine.

20200405030630_1.jpg

And of course, swords are important too! Gotta have your swords! :D

20200405030813_1.jpg

Why do I find it ironic that I find swords in a first person shooter? :suspicious:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I somewhat recently finished a deprived run of DS3 with some friends of mine. Here's a screenshot from near the beginning:
unknown.png

(I'm the host.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom