• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
We know there are at least two killing roles.
The SK part is me speculating since they both went after different players holding Dragonballs on Night 1, which seems like something a Vigilante wouldn't do.
You’re assuming that people actually knew what they were doing when they targeted Contrainer and/or AussieEevee.
Mafia would have known their faction kill. Vigilante might not have known their role, unless they happened to guess it D1. Not entirely unrealistic, but potentially unlikely.

funnier6

Courage~
why are you screaming
and bruh, everyone wants to put their hands on these balls, it will totally do something nice, why wouldn't a serial killer want it?
I YELL WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND. The question is why you’re even thinking about this. SK might no have even known they were SK night 1.

Not to agree with Ex but since no one claimed the kill on either Contrainer or AE it’s pretty likely that it was an SK shot as I imagine town would’ve been like UMM that may have been me

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why is that?
Because the two only people that claimed to have balls were killed, separately.
The best explanation, assuming there was some logic behind it, of why both of them died could be that the second killer knew Contrainer was going to die and targeted the second owner of Dragonballs. This is kinda anti-town because if the second killer figured out mafia would go after the balls, and if they were a vigilante, they'd keep the second owner alive so mafia had to WIFOM with Aussie during the next night.

Also, if there is an SK, they may not have known they were an SK Night 1.
Like, maybe someone targeted one of the two who died thinking they might investigate them or protect them?
Mafia would have known their faction kill. Vigilante might not have known their role, unless they happened to guess it D1. Not entirely unrealistic, but potentially unlikely.
That's... that's actually completely true... :suspicious:
It's way more likely someone guessed Town or Mafia than Independent. :suspicious:
That would make the N1 events just unfortunate RNG tho, it's a solid possibility now that I'm thinking about it.

Oh, not to mention that AE might've taken the shot for someone else. Just adding another possibility here.

What would happen if two people+Aussie targeted Contrainer? Would he sponge both kills or just one?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What would happen if two people+Aussie targeted Contrainer? Would he stop both kills or just one?
@Lone_Garurumon @DarthWolf
Are you allowed to clarify how the dead players' roles work?

Because they are big and juicy balls. It's literally it.
What I'm thinking of is, like, many went after him because the balls made him an easy target.

Assuming all towns: people that were betting in investigative roles would know if it was an ally holding the balls, people that were betting in protective roles would have their chance to be useful, people that had killing roles would steal the ball. There wasn't exactly a reason to not go after him.

Best case scenario people with investigative roles might've seen something that night but are afraid to talk about it since people could try to push a wagon on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom