• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
have a post coming. Been really busy at work

Might wanna hurry it up sir. Only two hours left.

I don't think Deku is a Townie. I haven't said anything like that today. I have neither a town lean nor a scum lean on him at the moment.

Okay. But you are against the idea of lynching Deku today in favour of Heroine, yes?

My thoughts on her have not changed. Her post that you refer to was ultimately just a clarification of an old post, a defence post and an agreement with ideas from other player. She didn't really add anything new nor did she express any super serious suspicions.

Fair. I was hoping she added in her reads post that she mentioned but unfortunately she hasn't.

I cannot help but strongly dislike the absolutes you two speak in here. I'm not scum. And if Deku should turn out to be Mafia I don't want to be blamed for it based on seemly no evidence. I just don't see how either of you can be as sure about something like this as you seem to be.

I can assure you that if Deku flipped scum I wouldn't just vote for you with my only reasoning being that Deku was scum. I have other reasons for believing you to be scum.

Also, I'd like to add that if you do turn out to be scum, Pendio, the first two sentences in the last quotes would be extremely ironic, lmfao

Pen

The game is on!
Okay. But you are against the idea of lynching Deku today in favour of Heroine, yes?

Well, yeah I would much rather have Heroine lynched because I personally see more reason to suspect her than I see reason to suspect Deku. However, it's not like it matter an awful lot to me if Deku ends up lynched since I at the very least don't have reason to explicitly trust him.

I can assure you that if Deku flipped scum I wouldn't just vote for you with my only reasoning being that Deku was scum. I have other reasons for believing you to be scum.

I see. Those must be some rather newfound reasons since it has seemed to me like I've been leaning somewhat toward Town in your book until fairly recently. Would you mind sharing those reasons of yours before night falls in case you happen to die tonight?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well, yeah I would much rather have Heroine lynched because I personally see more reason to suspect her than I see reason to suspect Deku. However, it's not like it matter an awful lot to me if Deku ends up lynched since I at the very least don't have reason to explicitly trust him.

Okay, that's fair. Deku has been more active than Heroine so it would be a benefit activity wise to lynch her over him but I think Deku is more likely to be scum, personally.

I see. Those must be some rather newfound reasons since it has seemed to me like I've been leaning somewhat toward Town in your book until fairly recently. Would you mind sharing those reasons of yours before night falls in case you happen to die tonight?

Do you think it's likely I get NK'd tonight? Even if Deku flips Town and I've led lynches on Townies two days in a row?

Pen

The game is on!
Do you think it's likely I get NK'd tonight? Even if Deku flips Town and I've led lynches on Townies two days in a row?

I don't know what Deku is going to flip, but whatever it is, a lot of (maybe even most of) the players are Town reading you, or at least have you leaning Town. I wouldn't put it past the Mafia to want you out of the game assuming you're not one of them of course.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I don't know what Deku is going to flip, but whatever it is, a lot of (maybe even most of) the players are Town reading you, or at least have you leaning Town. I wouldn't put it past the Mafia to want you out of the game assuming you're not one of them of course.

Hm. I see. Do you think it would be prudent for the Doctor (assuming they've activated their role) to protect me, in light of this?

Pen

The game is on!
Hm. I see. Do you think it would be prudent for the Doctor (assuming they've activated their role) to protect me, in light of this?

I for one would much rather have the potential Doctor protect Link instead of you since Libk is actually confirmed to be Town. Protecting you at night would be way too risky since none of us can actually be sure of your alignment. I think it's undoubtedly best if the possible Doctor targets Libk and that you share whatever information you're sitting on today, in case you should happen to die as Town tonight.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote: Heroine
Just for the sake of self-preservation. I haven't gotten to reread anyone else so idk whos most likely to be scum. I just know myself.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Care to explain why? If you've got something on me, don't you want that information out there?

I don't really have anything on you. It's what I don't have on you. ;)

Also I re-read the rules and a tie would result in a coin flip. Kinda lame, but tbh I'm kinda interested in Heroine's role so I'm okay with it.

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom