• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
@funnier6 im gonna eat supper and then I have to write the night scene for my game but I'll give you a better response then.

In the meantime, foolproof scumtest guys, what's your favorite eeveeloution? Mine is Espeon.

196-Espeon.png
latest

All I can say is that you will know why I can say I have a strong town lead on him after and if I die.

Ehhh on second thought, I'm not so sure about lynching Lone_Garurumon. His vote on Mellow at least gave a reason, albeit it didn't make sense, but he was trying to find something to work with rather than others who were on it for joke votings' sake and either are staying on it because they want to see him lynched or are going to forget to take their vote off.

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE: YIGAhim.

Will @Zachie get back on I wonder because I want to see what funnier was talking about? funnier is one of my strongest town reads, and if he's voting him and keeping said reason a secret right now it has me intrigued.

Space said:
I don't think it matters. why was he so nervous in the first place at missing some things (ignoring the fact that at first it was joke voting) during the 1st phase and there's still plenty of time left?
I was going to let it be because I thought he was wanting to be replaced but after his 'see you day 2' comment that kind of pinged me as weird so now I see what you mean.

Bok of the Wild said:
In the meantime, foolproof scumtest guys, what's your favorite eeveeloution?
Umbreon is best.;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think I should be compared to last game tbh, this is a completely different beast to anything I've ever played. I'm trying super hard though.
I'm catching up rn and I have a post coming very soon but I just wanted to quote this and laugh because I just saw it and... are you saying we shouldn't compare you to the last game in which it was almost unanimously agreed that you were town? Like, are you saying that we shouldn't compare your current play to your town play? That doesn't make any sense lmao. Like I legit don't get it. Should we instead be comparing your play to your scum play? Does this mean you're scum? :lol:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm catching up rn and I have a post coming very soon but I just wanted to quote this and laugh because I just saw it and... are you saying we shouldn't compare you to the last game in which it was almost unanimously agreed that you were town? Like, are you saying that we shouldn't compare your current play to your town play? That doesn't make any sense lmao. Like I legit don't get it. Should we instead be comparing your play to your scum play? Does this mean you're scum? :lol:
XD

Zachie

Moo
Hi I'm here but I haven't had the time to even analyse much of the game yet. I need a sub bc I have a really busy week or two ahead.

funnier6

Courage~
Ehhh on second thought, I'm not so sure about lynching Lone_Garurumon. His vote on Mellow at least gave a reason, albeit it didn't make sense, but he was trying to find something to work with rather than others who were on it for joke votings' sake and either are staying on it because they want to see him lynched or are going to forget to take their vote off.

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE: YIGAhim.

Will @Zachie get back on I wonder because I want to see what funnier was talking about? funnier is one of my strongest town reads, and if he's voting him and keeping said reason a secret right now it has me intrigued.

I was going to let it be because I thought he was wanting to be replaced but after his 'see you day 2' comment that kind of pinged me as weird so now I see what you mean.

Umbreon is best.;)

It's not like I have a fool prof test or anything it was just an idea.QUOTE="Mellow Ezlo, post: 1110762, member: 70041"]I'm catching up rn and I have a post coming very soon but I just wanted to quote this and laugh because I just saw it and... are you saying we shouldn't compare you to the last game in which it was almost unanimously agreed that you were town? Like, are you saying that we shouldn't compare your current play to your town play? That doesn't make any sense lmao. Like I legit don't get it. Should we instead be comparing your play to your scum play? Does this mean you're scum? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I figured bok would be the one to say that. What I meant was if you're expecting my reads to be as on point as last game I'm pretty sure you're going to be disappointed, I'm feeling overwhelmed with 25 players and half of them I don't know tbh.

But sure, I'm scum. :D

funnier6

Courage~
I thought I'd be able to say whether zachie was town or not by his reaction but that's gone. I've got his town tells down I'm pretty sure.

My favorite eeveelution is Vaporeon btw.

Kuro

caw
who else just wants to vig shoot roughly a quarter of the players right now

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Might as well put up a scumread/general observations of sorts:

@funnier6 While I like the quality that he's been putting into his posts, I find that he's being really pushy this time around. His contributions have almost been spot-on, but trying to decide how my posts are meant to be read (or simply misconstruing them) and telling Bok to cool his jets set up a couple of red flags. In previous games, he still made some solid reads and yet was more passive about it. I dunno, he's walking a fine line.

@Lilac Voted for me. Definitely scum.

@musicfan Makes short posts that are hard to get a read on. Neutral.

@YIGAhim Was the first to jump on the Mezlo wagon and hasn't really made a serious post since.

@Bok of the Wild Gets an easy Town read from me. Should be obvious why (hint: not because he read me as Town).

@Mellow Ezlo Jokewagon victim or not, Slothboy is one to keep an eye on. Don't let his frivolous playstyle fool you; beneath that sheepish slothy grin is a dark, menacing force just waiting to spring out. I am extremely wary of him right now.

@Storm Just being his old self. :shrug:

@Kuro A very aggressive player. I'm in agreement with Bok that it feels like it's his playstyle to change what was said in order to place suspicion where there was none. But he does consider me to be "The One" so that's cool.

@Feenie Seems legit.

@Lone_Garurumon Don't really know. You guys tell me, if he off his game right now?

---

Um, Raichu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom