• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I bricked my PC. I tired flashing my BIOS and now windows won't boot.

Anyway I'll have to play via iPhone and mobile sucks for reading mafia so I'll post when I can but I'm distracted by fixing my pc, and the upcoming bf1 beta. The day ends tomorrow right?

Just my opinion though, we shouldn't overlook Johnny boy. I'll post a 'why' later on when I'm not at work.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Christ, I wish I had one more day to read up. Half way through the thread currently.

I'm feeling Dekunut and Roine are town. Nothing concrete, just town reads as far as they've been playing and their general interactions especially with Storm.

I think our last scum is either LG or Johnny. I'm leaning a bit toward Johnny boy. I'll read more and attack before EoD.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm waiting on my attack to hear Viral's theory on Johnny. I'll attaxk someone either way before EOD though - no reason to do nothing with my attack, especially with so few people it could be.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
mfw i was just about to attack hroni

wasn't johnny poisoned? would johnny poison himself? would libk even let him?

People started putting me on their town lists once I started eating up the poison attacks. I wouldn't put it past a scum Johnny to take note and tell Storm to target him for a day or two to increase his "town-value" as everyone was suspicious of Storm by that point.

I feel like Dekus and Roine are town as outlined above and so between Johnny and LG, I'd say Johnny. It's like 50/50 if the rest of reads hold water but Johnny has more of a scum lean.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Johnny has never been for a Storm lynch either. It's always Storm or someone else (usually Doc) like he was trying to divert attention away from Storm, and never full on questioned Storm or called out Storms errors or non sequitor, like he didn't want to draw more attention to him than was already there.

**** like that

Mido

Version 1
I think your theory about Johnny is very intriguing. I personally only have one reservation about him, which came about in one of his earlier posts. It's something I probably read too much into, but I don't think it would be a good idea to draw attention to it.

At this point, I'm more torn between LG and DekuNut. The former looks slightly better after Doc's flip, as I mentioned before, but there's something I'm going to have to reevaluate, especially in posts after my initial death. Deku's more of a general wariness. There is something that puzzled me, but I admittedly never looked into it before I died initially.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny has never been for a Storm lynch either. It's always Storm or someone else (usually Doc) like he was trying to divert attention away from Storm, and never full on questioned Storm or called out Storms errors or non sequitor, like he didn't want to draw more attention to him than was already there.

**** like that

Tbh, I can't say you're wrong about those things. I wasn't trying to divert attention, but it was more or less I was really stuck. I didn't question Storm because his posts just felt like him. Maybe I need to reevaluate how I approach his play style.

Either way, I think I'm gonna attack LG. Sorry fam.

Attack: LittleGumball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom