• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Once again, tooooons of action!

First things first, Doc took a big hit.. but, he's still standing! 89% damage, wow!

Tristan and LittleGumball took a bit of damage.. 20% each to be exact. Oh wait, so did Frozen Chosen. Another 20%!

JC-Hurin even took a bit, that's 10% for him!

Eduarda almost took 2 hits, but one really big one got her before the 2nd could connect.. and she couldn't retaliate, she was already dead!

Finally, our LittleGumball took an additional 20%! But she's a strong girl, still standing!

Eduarda was Cloud, the DLC Veteran

Total Damage:

Doc - 106%
Cthulhu - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 29%
Pendio - 22%
Tristan - 20%
Frozen Chosen - 20%
Little Gumball - 90%
RegalBryant - 14%
JC-Hurin - 10%
Heroine of Time - 7%

Living Trophies:

1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. Libk
4. Pendio
5. JC-Hurin
6. LittleGumball
7. Heroine of Time
8. Toxic_Snowman
9. The Hero of Legend
10. Frozen Chosen
11. RegalBryant
12. Viral MazeMido
13. Cthulhu
14. Doc

In the trash:
1. kokirion - Greninja, an Original Mason - was bootyblasted night 1
2. A Link In Time - Dark Pit, the Clone's 1-shot role cop - was brutally murdered day 2
3. Sadia - Toon Link, a Clone Goon - was wambam thank you man'd day 3
4. Johnny Sooshi - Lucina, the Clone's Roleblocker - was utterly destroyed day 3
5. Eduarda - Cloud, the DLC Veteran - was #rekt night 3

Mido has replaced Viral Maze

3 days yo

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
its-alive.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'll come back to yesterday later, but I'm glad we got the liers out the game. I can't believe somehow you guys were completely fine with letting the likes of Johnny, even all of the 5, go. It was so obvious people were lying and I think a lot of you guys were too scared to take action. There's definitely scum there, but I'll move on to that later.

---

Ok so another mind**** night...

Let's look at this then:

Eduarda died. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Apparently she took two hits, but was killed by a "very big one". Unless our Vig is stupid, this was Mafia. Obviously this person was intimidated by Eduarda's playstyle and thought it would be better if she was dead.

(@Eduarda btw great game. You outed two scum, but I just wish you would have been on the same wave length with me about Johnny, lol.)

Doc took the next biggest hit it seems and this was most likely by our Vig - can't think of anything else that would damage him like that. @RegalBryant can you confirm this and your reasons why?

LG took two hits, both 20%. Well this is confusing. Too low for Mafia and a Vig and also too low to target Eduarda (deflective ability). So what happened? Are there any other roles which can attack during the night? Maybe there's a SK with low damage output. Or it could be items (most likely). Weird that her second hit was separated though. Almost like one from of attack was different than the other.

Tristan and Frozen also took 20% and I took 10%. Literally so many people taking hits. Could there be a role where can literally damage multiple people a night? But then again why wasn't it used on the first or second night? Ugh, the only explanation is probably items. If that's the case then I'm going to suggest people to not use their items unless they know something or its a strong suspicion. Chances our there's one scum left and all we're going to dod is make ourselves vulnerable.

Also, so what happened with Eduarda? Someone killed Eduarda but didn't take a hit... So are we guessing that's a bulletproof role? Maybe it wasn't a Strongman, but the Godfather. That makes more sense honestly. The more complicated explanation is that a Doctor targeted the person who targeted Eduarda cancelling out the damage.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also, so what happened with Eduarda? Someone killed Eduarda but didn't take a hit... So are we guessing that's a bulletproof role? Maybe it wasn't a Strongman, but the Godfather. That makes more sense honestly. The more complicated explanation is that a Doctor targeted the person who targeted Eduarda cancelling out the damage.
regarding this, Jamie himself said that she was killed before she could reflect some damage back.

There's probably something like a boomerang that can hit two people at once.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
regarding this, Jamie himself said that she was killed before she could reflect some damage back.

There's probably something like a boomerang that can hit two people at once.
But the person who hit Eduarda first would surely take damage back. Kind of like a martyrdom.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Mido

Version 1
Good day, ladies and gents. I'm just doing the replacing of Viral Maze. I have a decent grasp on recent events, but I will most certainly need to read up on the initial stages of the game!

Eduarda died. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Apparently she took two hits, but was killed by a "very big one". Unless our Vig is stupid, this was Mafia. Obviously this person was intimidated by Eduarda's playstyle and thought it would be better if she was dead.

Doc took the next biggest hit it seems and this was most likely by our Vig - can't think of anything else that would damage him like that. @RegalBryant can you confirm this and your reasons why?

My initial thought here was that Eduarda may have lied about her damage parameters when she was targeted as to discourage her own targeting, but what seems to be the Mafia (which I agree with you on at this moment) decided to bite the bullet to oust a red-level threat to their cause. Of course, now that I've done my homework on the veteran role again and noticed the night scene flavoring, this idea no longer holds water.

Also, as far as our Vig is concerned, the Doc targeting seems to fit the bill at first glance. Upon my own brief skims of the previous day, I found it interesting that Regal openly expressed interest in targeting Cthulhu, but has seemingly switched in the end. I would like to gain some perspective on this situation, but I assume it had to have been due to the notion that those leading town discussion at the time had Doc on their crosshairs.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Welp, Eduarda's death isn't too much of a surprise as Mafia want to remove all the higher threats, but i dunno something seems off with the damages given. 6 people were attacked and there were 7 aggressors. Unless one role can attack multiple targets something is fishy as balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom