• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I ordered myself 3 castlevania games for the ds, Mega Man Battle Network 5 for the ds, preordered Bravely Secound end layer collectors edition and i ordered the megaman collection with gold mega mman amiibo also okamiden. I love walmart.com

I preordered this Doom collectors edition:
http://store.bethsoft.com/doom-collectors-edition.html

Was 20% off with a Prime membership.

Also not a game purchase but I donated $5 to re4hd.com because they are doing an amazing job and putting a lot of time in on making a sick looking version of RE4. They are going as far to actually source all the art work and statues in the game, really worth a donation if you like that game.

Dan

I just purchased Twilight Princess HD for my sister. She really enjoyed Ocarina of Time on the 3DS so I'm sure she'll love this gift.

Bought these games

PS4:
  • Bloodborne
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Until Dawn
All for $30 shipped total :D.

PC:
  • Singularity $7.50
  • Shadow of Mordor Middle Earth $4.80~
  • Gears of War Reloaded (Full Price @ Windows Market Place)
  • Starcraft 2 Nova Covert Ops Missions
Also bought a New 3DS Hyrule Edition which I plan on modding, though I'm semi-regretting it since it was a lot of money for something I don't really need right now.

I've been probably buying too much.

PC:
  • The Evil Within Complete Edition (Already beat it pirated but I like to pay for games I like)
  • The Witcher 3 + Season Pass (Again already beat it pirated)
  • Resident Evil 0 (Double dipped, have it on PS4 but I wanted some nice Rebecca nude mods lolol)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome $4.99 steam sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom