Posted on September 26 2022 by Rod Lloyd
What is happening, ZD fans? Are you ready to partake in another exciting edition of our Caption Contest? Skyward Sword‘s Ghirahim may have taken home Fall Brawl gold this afternoon, but the true champion of September — at least in the Caption Contest — has been A Link Between Worlds‘ Ravio. We’ve been celebrating this lovable goofball all month long, but, as they say, all good things must come to an end. Let’s conclude Ravio Month off in style, shall we?!
Last Week’s Contest:
Ravio did the dab last week.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Wild Tray: Me: *Insults Ravio*
- Connor: “What do you mean your kicking me out? You can’t kick me out of your own house!”
- IceRod: “Apparently dabbing is a thing in Hyrule too…”
- Wind Waker: “Toon Link be takin’ me to tha Dab-lands!”
They missed having purple Link around, so they’re replacing him with, er, purple Link…
- Zelda’sLullaby: “Me when I saw the TotK trailer”
This Week’s Contest:
What are these monsters going to do with poor Ravio?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the managing editor at Zelda Dungeon, primarily overseeing the news and feature content of the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a junior editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the managing editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since.
You can reach Rod at: email@example.com