Posted on September 19 2022 by Rod Lloyd
Hello there, Zelda universe! What say you to another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest? Now, after last week’s blockbuster news about Tears of the Kingdom, I was very, very tempted to renege on my promise to feature A Link Between Worlds‘ Ravio all month long. Wouldn’t it make more sense to caption some of the sweet, new TotK screenshots instead? It certainly would make sense, but since when does anything make sense when it comes to Ravio? Besides, we have until next May to feature all those awesome Tears of the Kingdom images. Ravio Month lives on!
Last Week’s Contest:
Ravio sat back and relaxed last week.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Philip Boltas
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Mask Of Truth: “draw me like one of your Hylian girls”
- Wild Tray: “And for just 89.99, this ground could be yours!”
- JDAT: “You want some of this, huh? That’ll cost fifty rupees. Now that may seem like a lot, but trust me. This is some quality ground!”
- Connor: “We finally got the subtitle for Breath of the Wild! I can finally relax.”
- Queen Wisp: “Hey girl, you lookin’ fine.”
This Week’s Contest:
Is this that dab all the kids are talking about these days?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the managing editor at Zelda Dungeon, primarily overseeing the news and feature content of the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a junior editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the managing editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since.
You can reach Rod at: email@example.com