Howdy, all you Zelda fans! Are you prepared for another exciting edition of the ZD Caption Contest? With the summer months slowly coming to an end and autumn just around the corner, one of my favorite seasonal delights is finally back in supermarkets: pumpkin spice coffee creamer. I have been an advocate for pumpkin spice all year around, but unfortunately, for now, I’ll simply have to enjoy as much of its flavored sweetness as I can over the next few months. And, in honor of pumpkin spice’s return, our hero Link is stocking up on the pumpkins in this week’s Caption Contest.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link nearly sunk below the surface in last week’s contest.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Matt Pederberg: “When you have a good pun, but the article title beat you to it…”
- Tober: “The secret to 100 year wrinkle-less skin is a nice mud bath”
- BatRogue: “Kass, you taken the picture yet? Kass, the mud is rising. Fast.” “One moment my friend, I’m still getting used to this device…” “Just press the screen Kass…Kass, press the screen…KASS TAKE THE PHO-“
- twilightprincessfan100: “whater ya doin in my swamp?!!”
This Week’s Contest:
Link is definitely shouting something in this photo.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the managing editor at Zelda Dungeon, primarily overseeing the news and feature content of the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a junior editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the managing editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since.
You can reach Rod at: firstname.lastname@example.org