Posted on August 22 2022 by Rod Lloyd
What is happening, Zelda fans?! Are you ready to sink your teeth into another exciting Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest?! After a few weeks of highlighting the timeless classic Ocarina of Time, this week’s contest will move a bit farther into the future to highlight Breath of the Wild. Our hero Link seems to have stumbled into a bad situation, but he’s staying positive all the same.
Our Last Contest:
Link held in a sneeze in our last contest.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Philip Boltas
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Mookie: I cant remember the entirety of “Master of puppets” in 3 days!?
- Rito merchant: Oh man, shouldn’t have had so many rushrooms…
- Mask Of Truth: is Zelda still looking? I don’t want her to see me like this
- Wild Tray: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!
This Week’s Contest:
Good vibes only.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the managing editor at Zelda Dungeon, primarily overseeing the news and feature content of the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a junior editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the managing editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since.
You can reach Rod at: email@example.com