What’s happenin’, everyone? Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest? We had so much fun with last week’s screenshot from Skyward Sword, so I figured we’d keep the fun going with another Skyward screenshot. This week, we’re highlighting Skyloft’s mystical (and somewhat creepy) fortune teller Sparrot. Just don’t get distracted by his “unusually large and unsettling eyes” before you submit a caption!
Last Week’s Contest:
Link got a letter last week.
By: Gannondorf dude
By: ZELDA BOI
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- ALinkToTheFuture: “Seriously? I thought I told Hogwarts to stop sending these things?!”
- Matt Pederberg: “If a woman delivers a letter, is it a female-man?”
- OcarinaHolder52: “Dear Karane…”, from Cawlin? Oh dear, wrong address.
- Mookie: “Spam mail again!?”
- IceRod: “My face when I receive yet another car warranty letter.”
This Week’s Contest:
I’m going to be honest. I don’t really like this guy.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.